• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Richie Rich

• MV86

• miamijimf

• Administrators
Lou' date=' can you rename the other one??? ;););)[/quote']I'm open to suggestions, what should we call it?

• Administrators

That would work. But we gotta get rid of all those guy pics. It just ruins it. :D

Shill' date=' Jonny, if you don't keep the men on there for the women you will lose:D[/quote']Yes, well Shill's post are nothing short of an institution now. AND I suppose turnaround is fair play....:rauchen:

Yeah, thanks to the last thread I can't get through a day without a dose of Sophie Howard, a woman I'd never even heard of a few days ago.

Eingefügtes Bild I just died LMAO Eingefügtes Bild and let this be a warning..... Eingefügtes Bild

Hime, I love these pics. I'd love to put some up but don't know where to find them. Did you get these from the net? Or did you make them? Thanks these are great!

Yes' date=' well Shill's post are nothing short of an institution now. AND I suppose turnaround is fair play....:rauchen:[/quote']Yes it is, Jonny boy.....lol But I guess I should have carried this on the other thread?

Yes it is' date=' Jonny boy.....lol But I guess I should have carried this on the other thread?[/quote']Too late now......:rauchen:

Shill' date=' Jonny, if you don't keep the men on there for the women you will lose:D[/quote']The men on that thread was the best part

Hime' date=' I love these pics. I'd love to put some up but don't know where to find them. Did you get these from the net? Or did you make them? Thanks these are great![/quote']I got these at www.icanhascheezburger.com or if thats wrong look up lolcats n funny pictures :)

Thanks Hime, I don't know where to look and you let me know. I forget you can look anything up on the net....silly me. thank you again!

• 3 weeks later...