• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Richie Rich

• MV86

• miamijimf

I don't have one either' date=' but as far as I know, there is a mountain of ATF paperwork to fill out from what I heard. :eek:[/quote']I'm going to be satisfied with my 9MM.15 rounds in the clip plus one in the chamber. If any home invader gets up after I put 16 rounds into him, then that means he is not human, and the aliens are starting their takeover of the planet.

Remember' date=' if you hit him with the first 15 and he still keeps coming, save the last one for yourself![/quote']Or as we like to say up north, "Two in the hat.."

Remember' date=' if you hit him with the first 15 and he still keeps coming, save the last one for yourself![/quote']True. I suppose by that point we'll know if they are nice aliens, or the very mean kind.

• 3 weeks later...

"Fun Pictures for 2008 ??:rolleyes: "Oh well, it's all good.Eingefügtes BildIf the internet ever runs out...Eingefügtes BildNot a good idea to make Elvis mad ...Eingefügtes BildThe Who - with a baby elephant and the ladies. Two necessary ingredients for any good party.Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...

Ha. Welcome to the real world - where you don't get everything you want served to you on a silver platter.Eingefügtes BildSupposedly the real reason why Chicago did not get the 2016 Olympics:Eingefügtes BildWho knew that today would be so enjoyable? Letterman and Obama both going down in flames. Cry all the way home boys.

Is that what the Obamas are watching tonight? :dance2::D

Per Limbaugh' date=' Oprah is so distraught she ate Norway!They are dining out w Oprah :D !I wanted the USA to win (of course), but after seeing the women the various countries sent to Denmark as part of their delegations, I knew we didn't have a chance:[b']USAEingefügtes BildBrazilEingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...