Better late than never checking in

nmathews

Hi, My name is Nancy although most people know me as nmathews. I'm sort of new here although I think I've posted a few times before re-introducing myself. sorry about that, I'm having trouble remembering I'm a traininee on this sight. I'm the crazy librarian from Indiana that likes to write fanfic for my own amusement, and enjoys reading other's fan fics. I'm also very wordy in my writing and just love reviewing the episodes. I'm also one Miami Vice fan that came to Miami Vice and Don Johnson fandom backwards. See I was hooked on Nash Bridges first hence the backwards thing. I'm a regular on org so many of you will know who I am. I'm currently too busy doing episode reviews to write any new fanfiction, so I'm not sure when I'll get back to that. I'm also busy moving or recreating my little website from insight to comcast because Indiana has been put on comcast since April (all except Evansville and Louiville KY area. I think this is proably way too long! I'll be around.:cheers:

Hi' date=' My name is Nancy although most people know me as nmathews. I'm sort of new here although I think I've posted a few times before re-introducing myself. sorry about that, I'm having trouble remembering I'm a traininee on this sight. I'm the crazy librarian from Indiana that likes to write fanfic for my own amusement, and enjoys reading other's fan fics. I'm also very wordy in my writing and just love reviewing the episodes. I'm also one Miami Vice fan that came to Miami Vice and Don Johnson fandom backwards. See I was hooked on Nash Bridges first hence the backwards thing. I'm a regular on org so many of you will know who I am. I'm currently too busy doing episode reviews to write any new fanfiction, so I'm not sure when I'll get back to that. I'm also busy moving or recreating my little website from insight to comcast because Indiana has been put on comcast since April (all except Evansville and Louiville KY area. I think this is proably way too long! I'll be around.:cheers:[/quote']Thanks for the formal introduction, Nancy!

Hi' date=' My name is Nancy although most people know me as nmathews. I'm sort of new here although I think I've posted a few times before re-introducing myself. sorry about that, I'm having trouble remembering I'm a traininee on this sight. I'm the crazy librarian from Indiana that likes to write fanfic for my own amusement, and enjoys reading other's fan fics. I'm also very wordy in my writing and just love reviewing the episodes. I'm also one Miami Vice fan that came to Miami Vice and Don Johnson fandom backwards. See I was hooked on Nash Bridges first hence the backwards thing. I'm a regular on org so many of you will know who I am. I'm currently too busy doing episode reviews to write any new fanfiction, so I'm not sure when I'll get back to that. I'm also busy moving or recreating my little website from insight to comcast because Indiana has been put on comcast since April (all except Evansville and Louiville KY area. I think this is proably way too long! I'll be around.:cheers:[/quote']Nancy, I was waiting for you to do an intro. Glad to read you...lol...Hey noticed you said you write fan fiction, have you written a MV fan fic? If so I'd love to read it. You know I'm into fan fiction and writing it too. I posted the story I'm writing on here as well as Org. But it's my first MV fan fic, sbut my beta keeps me in line with keeping in the characters. Let me know and post it, or if it's on Org I can read it there too. Thanks and glad you made it.

reply to Crockettgirl questions

Nancy' date=' I was waiting for you to do an intro. Glad to read you...lol...Hey noticed you said you write fan fiction, have you written a MV fan fic? If so I'd love to read it. You know I'm into fan fiction and writing it too. I posted the story I'm writing on here as well as Org. But it's my first MV fan fic, sbut my beta keeps me in line with keeping in the characters. Let me know and post it, or if it's on Org I can read it there too. Thanks and glad you made it.[/quote']I'm currently reading your fan fic. I'm waiting for the next chapter to be posted. As to mine. It's not nearly as good as yours, but I've written two and almost finished my third MV fan fic, however they aren't very polished. The first one Holliday in San Francisco is a Miami Vice/ Nash Bridges fan fic. set in the 1990's and it was posted on my website, however as I said in my intro I've got to move my website from insight to comcast (what a pain) so I don't think you can even access it right now. My story does have the MV characters interacting with Nash Bridges' characters and Sonny does meet Nash I've fudged some of the ages a bit, where it comes to Cassidy and Billy but they meet too. My story is a bit far fetched, but it does deal with Sonny dealing with Burnett and using Burnett to help him in his police work. Oh yeah he's also enthusiastic about it again. like I said I wrote it for me.As to Bloomington and Indianapolis. Bloomington is about 59-60 miles Southewest of Indianapolis which is the capital of our state. Indy is a beautful town, but Bloomington is nice too and the main campus of Indiana University is located there, I work in the Wells Library on campus. It's about an hour's drive if the traffic isn't too bad. In fact when Mark and I travel to Florida we hire a car to take us to Union Station in Indy to catch our train to Miami.:cool: