Episode #33 "Phil The Shill"

Ferrariman

• 2 months later...

One of the few episodes which are pretty much full-on comic, showing MV could be humorous as well as serious, even if it is basically one long humiliation conga for Stan (and, to a lesser extent, Larry). :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Swevicus said:

One of the few episodes which are pretty much full-on comic, showing MV could be humorous as well as serious, even if it is basically one long humiliation conga for Stan (and, to a lesser extent, Larry). :)

I wish they'd of brought the Phil & Sarah characters (Phil Collins & Kyra Sedgwick) back for a later episode...that would have been hilarious but fun as well! :dance2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, johnnyfarragut said:

Izzy: "Are you making fun of my beliefs?"

Crockett: "Si"

Izzy: (Smiles, then) "Muy bien." ;)

LOL...love it! :)

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

One of my favorite MV episodes ever! Of course, without taking anything away from the more serious classic episodes.

As Genesis fan, this is always a treat to watch, especially not long after listening one of their albums or one of his solo records.

Phil was also a child actor growing up before turning into one of the best drummers ever.

By the way, it would have been fun a follow up to this episode, having Phil Mayhew back in Miami after some time... hustling again with a new mate from England (Robert Plant as guest star) :):):)

Edited by sdiegolo78
  • Like 1