Miami pics

Tommy Vercetti

cost of living in miami is OUTRAGEOUS!

I'm a little surprised by that. But no state income tax as I recall.

Right - no state income tax in FL. That why I live in Central Florida. I avoid the high cost of living in the Miami area, but can still be within driving distance of Miami and South Florida. Also, I'm close to the Land of Mickey, not that I go there. I'm not a big Disney fan.

Yeah, GREAT pictures and nice find. I think the wall is new and I didn't recall the semi-circular kickout living area either.

There's Something About Mary locations!The house where Ben Stiller had the little accident with his zipper. It's supposed to be in Rhode Island but it's actually in Coral Gables, Miami:Miami2008085.jpgWhere Matt Dillon got picked up by 'Hey Now' Hank Kingsley. My rented KIA makes another appearance in this photo:Miami2008140.jpgWhere Mary took Pat Healy to the architecture exhibit:Miami2008065.jpgMiami2008066.jpgMary's workplace in MiamiMiami2008297.jpgMiami2008296.jpgMiami2008298.jpgMiami2008299.jpgThe hotel
miami075.jpg

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

Mary & Ted? Showing my ignorance, not sure who and what show you are referencing but very nice pics.

It's the movie There's Something About Mary. Mary and Ted are played by Cameron Diaz and Ben Stiller. The movie is in Miami and it has some great scenery in it.

Caddyshack locations!The golf club where they filmed the movie, in Davie, Fort Lauderdale. These were the only pictures I could get of it as a guy came along and said it was private property:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThe clubhouse has been redesigned since the movie was made:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild"Hey Wang, what's with the pictures? It's a parking lot! Come on, will ya!"Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

The yacht club from the movie, on Biscayne Bay, Miami:Miami2008163.jpgMiami2008164.jpgIn the movie:cs_212.jpgcs_229.jpgWhere Spaulding and his buds were smoking weed:Miami2008173.jpgMiami2008180.jpgMiami2008181.jpgWhere Judge Smails christened the sloop ('Spaulding, get your foot off the boat!'):Miami2008183.jpgMiami2008172.jpgJudge Smails' house in Fort Lauderdale:Miami2008266.jpgIn the movie:

cs_244.jpg

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii66/marc-gta/cs_244.jpg

Edited by Tommy Vercetti
  • Like 1