Miami pics

Tommy Vercetti

this isn't actually a Vice location. This is the Loews hotel in South Beach (magnificent hotel BTW). It wasn't there in the Vice days. It was built 10 years after Vice ended.And thanks for the nice words Sonny. I appreciate it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii66/marc-gta/miami027.jpgEingefügtes BildThe Fontainebleau mural, as seen in the nightdriving scene in Death & The Lady, is sadly no longer there:Then:Eingefügtes BildNow:Eingefügtes Bild

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all these pictures..you have no idea how much they mean to me! I lived in miami for three years but I didnt even take one picture there (I figured I was gonna live there for the rest of my life, so why take pictures?)I remember seeing this painting/building for the very first time. I was driving down that street and almost missed that turn because I was staring at it and couldnt get enough of it. I cannot believe it's no longer there? All of these pictures are great, I remember quite a few places. Thank you for all that work you put into it! I'm just in awe looking at all of them. I wish I could hug and kiss you for this :happy:sonnysgirl :thumbsup::D

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all these pictures..you have no idea how much they mean to me! I lived in miami for three years but I didnt even take one picture there (I figured I was gonna live there for the rest of my life' date=' so why take pictures?)I remember seeing this painting/building for the very first time. I was driving down that street and almost missed that turn because I was staring at it and couldnt get enough of it. I cannot believe it's no longer there? All of these pictures are great, I remember quite a few places. Thank you for all that work you put into it! I'm just in awe looking at all of them. I wish I could hug and kiss you for this :happy:sonnysgirl :thumbsup::D[/quote'] i was wondering what happened to that building . couldn't know then but Google earth images let me expect the worst . that building was symbolic , pity

• 5 months later...

I can't believe your pics are GREAT!May you tell me where's the location of "Sarah's apartment from Yankee Dollar" and where's Zito's house??Thanks!

I can't believe your pics are GREAT!May you tell me where's the location of "Sarah's apartment from Yankee Dollar" and where's Zito's house??Thanks!

The fastest way to see the addresses and photos is to go to C Glide's site at : http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/ You can also check the Miami Vice Google Earth Filming Locations area on this forum which has info about many sites and how they were located.

• 2 months later...

Hi Tommy Very very good photos . I feeling back in Miami . I have seen so much real the Ocean Drive und much more . The Royal Palm Hotel was in the near from my Hotel . And the Shelborne Hotel was the next Hotel from mine . Miami .....i like it :cool:

• 6 months later...

My first time in MiamiHere i send some photos of my recent trip...it´s my first time in miami and it was a dream come true.Here is a little video i made:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShccbDWHN4cSorry My english!Mariano - Buenos Aires - Argentina[ATTACH=CONFIG]6050[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6051[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6052[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6053[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6054[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6055[/ATTACH]

post-293-13892964481288_thumb.jpg

post-293-13892964481786_thumb.jpg

post-293-13892964482264_thumb.jpg

post-293-13892964482741_thumb.jpg

post-293-13892964483204_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice photos. Like especially the one taken between Sunset Islands one and two. What did you use to find the sites?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It was a dream, the first picture is Guzman House (from Evan episode)..if they appear doubtsI tried to get in Lao Li´s House saying thar i am a miami vice fan but it wasn´t possible, the person there told me that is a private house. :)

• 6 months later...

Hey Tommy, excellent pictures my man:thumbsup:Is the first time I have seen this thread. That's one thing I love about this site, is I always find something new.Thanks for taking the time to post these pics. Brings back excellent memories of Vice:cool:

• Like 1

Great photos guys. I just scanned through this thread for the first time in a while. If you haven't been to this site lately and want to see what Miami looks like today go here. Scan through the pages working back from 231. Pretty amazing. http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=477774&page=231

Absolutely amazing pics of Miami. Makes me want to go there now:cheers:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This photo from www.skyscrapercity.com shows just how fast and dramatically Miami is changing.  You can barely see the Freedom Tower that was the Argentinian's sniper perch when he took the shot at Crockett.  If you want to see Vice's Miami don't wait too long.

Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

This photo from www.skyscrapercity.com shows just how fast and dramatically Miami is changing.  You can barely see the Freedom Tower that was the Argentinian's sniper perch when he took the shot at Crockett.  If you want to see Vice's Miami don't wait too long.

Eingefügtes Bild

A real shame - a lot of those buildings are half empty too :o  :checkbox:

• Administrators

My first time in MiamiHere i send some photos of my recent trip...it´s my first time in miami and it was a dream come true.Here is a little video i made:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShccbDWHN4cSorry My english!Mariano - Buenos Aires - Argentina 

That's a cool video though.I would seriously do ANYTHING right now to go to Miami. ANYTHING. 

Edited by SL1DE