What's your favourite...

crockettstheme

Don Johnson song! I think his songs are great!!!My top 3 would be:1. Heartbeat2. The last sound love makes3. Cant take the memoryAnyone else a fan of DJ's music? Rumour has it he's making a new album!

Heartbeat:HeartbeatHeartache AwayGotta Get AwayLet it Roll:Other People's LivesYour Love Is Safe With MeLonely Too LongLet It RollObvious props to Streetwise & No Way Out, both exclusive to MV as far as full albums go (yes, I know Streetwise is on the Heartbeat Video, and apparently on a 45, or so I've heard).

My favofite top 3 DJ songs - impossible to pickIt's too hard to pick three! but I'll give it a try excluding the Miami Vice ones.(Heartbeat)HeartbeatHeartache Away(Let it Roll)When you loved only me.of course I like them all, but I'd have to say that those three I mentioned are my favorites. Let it Roll comes in a close 4th Can't take your memory comes in a close 5th.:happy:

From Heartbeat:Last Sound Love MakesCan't Take Your MemoryGotta Get AwayI also have an inexplicable soft spot for Coco Don't, the dumbest song on the album. But I love it anyway.And poor me, I don't have the other album, so I can't comment.

I was very upset when I lost all my DJ songs on this computer / But the ones I remember have to be the ones I liked the best. Tell it Like it is --- I remember that one on the radio......and on MTVVoice on the Hotline--- Now that has a great part in the Heartbeat Video which I just love!Til I loved You---- I'm a big Striesand fan and love DJ so both of them together singing a ballad, just got me.....Streetwise----and never knew it was on an episode until I saw it in Org. I missed that episode and saw it when I got the DVD's. I just love how DJ sings with Olivia Brown, she does such a great job!:clap:

• 2 years later...

Oh, it's so hard to choose... I can't fit into "top 3". Ok, here we go:HeartbeatLet it RollVoice on the HotlineA Better PlaceYour Love Is Safe With MeOther People's LivesLove RouletteEvidence of Love...Damn, I can't do this anymore... it's easier to name "the least favourite" ones, I guess... :D

• 1 month later...

Heartbeat my favorite.Can't take your memory.I have heartbeat as a single on 45 vinyl and Don Johnson heartbeat album on vinyl also for those people who don't know record players,old school

Bought both CDs, played them once and I would vote for none of them. DJ needs to stick with acting, IMO. :p