Anyone else use IMDB Pro?

JonnyDaytona

While I use IMDB to research/read up on various films' date=' I haven't signed on to Pro. What exactly is it?[/quote']It's more 'Industry' in that it has information on films in development and such. It also has addresses and contacts.

I search on imdb.com all the time for information, but not the Pro. Sounds interesting. Let us know if Don is working on a TV project or movie, OK, JonnyDaytona?

I use IMDB quite a lot. But I think pro is for a fee, right?I can log in to the regular site, and view comments by other users though.They have done several movies here (Memphis), and I look them up to see who is involved. I've never been in one though. I mean, the big screen is not ready for me. :)

• Administrators

I use the regular version all the time, what are the advantages of pro?

Don is not working on anyting at the moment, though it shows salaries, contact information for his production company, etc. It's got a lot more to do with facts and figures than anything else. It also allows one to post resumes and films in production.

It is about $13.00 a month, I'm on a free trial run at the moment as of yesterday, so I am still learning!

It is about $13.00 a month' date=' I'm on a free trial run at the moment as of yesterday, so I am still learning![/quote']Good for you;)

I kind of like the contact info idea, I used to write to celebs quite a bit for autographed pictures (and my hit ratio was quite good). I don't now if I'd pay for that info, though, I used to be able to find addresses that worked for free.