Season 2 PAL, Region 2

Goldfish

For those that can't wait until september, and don't mind English spoken Miami Vice - I recently saw on ebay that the chinese release of season 2 is available. It's in English with English subs...Miami Vice Season 2 - ChinaI already ordered mine, just 35€ postage included

• Administrators

thanks for the update. chinese subtitles! funny! but i guess i would listen to the chinese synchro with english subtitles. that will be a blast! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Chinese MV Season 2Okay here's the deal on the Chinese Season 2 discs of Miami Vice.I ordered mine on ebay.co.uk on April 1st (no joke). I paid 37€ for the DVD's, shipping included. It's 11 (!!!) discs with 2 episodes on each disc.Everything is in English, subtitles and spoken langauge - no sign of chinese anywhere, just a bit on the box.HOWEVER, the music is NOT in Dolby Surround, and I also think these are high quality copies, ILLEGAL copies. The box looks like it's illegal, and the dolby not working also sends me in that direction.But the picture quality and sound is perfect otherwise. Definitely worth a little investment to reduce the pain in waiting for the European S2 release :)Cheers,Goldfish

RE: Chinese MV Season 2hey goldfish!thanks for the information...but i recommend to be be careful ordering stuff from china, especially if you are sure the dvds are illegal!if you are unlucky your package might be retained by customs!and you paid for it but have nothing! ?( anyway have fun with your dvds! :)

• Administrators

RE: Chinese MV Season 2

Original von GoldfishHOWEVER, the music is NOT in Dolby Surround, and I also think these are high quality copies, ILLEGAL copies. The box looks like it's illegal, and the dolby not working also sends me in that direction.

Are there any legal things to come from China ?( ?( :D :D :D

The tone is not so decisively with Vice! American "Season two" is merged 5.1digitally, but one hears this only seldom out. Central issue the image quality is OK! 8)

Correction is is in 5.1 dolby surroundmy mistake, it IS in Dolby surround - but I still think they're illegal copies - but I don't care, I'll buy the real ones in september or so anyhow... Just need my vice :)

RE: Correction is is in 5.1 dolby surround

Original von Goldfish...but I don't care, I'll buy the real ones in september or so anyhow... Just need my vice :)

i know what you mean...i was thinking to buy them too...but then decided against it.so i gotta wait! :evil:anyway,hope you have a lot a fun watching... 8)