Are the reviews going to start again??

Scarab

Evening all, I'm new to this site, when Fman gets a chance he's gonna register me on the .org too. I've been reading the .org for a while, and really love the idea of everyone watching an episode a week or something, but instead of just rating each episode I didn't know if anyone would be up for discussing them a bit more? I've only watched the whole lot through once and I'm sure theres a lot that I missed in terms of plot and stuff, so it would be great to go in depth about the plot and all aspects. I'm sure i've seen people doing it for shows like lost, where one or more people write quite a detailed synopsis of each episode, and then go into discussion. I don't know if anyone else is up for rewatching them, but I'd really like to watch in a sort of set schedule, and to be able to understand clarify the plot in each episode would be a definate bonus for a vice newcomer. I'd love all your thoughts on this, I'm currently holding off watching from S1 again in case a re-watch occurs.Lets hear whether anyones up for it!!Regards,Matt

I would be game....I am up for it. Season one has a lot of my favorite episodes. Do you have any other seasons on dvd as well?

Me too. I've got all five series on dvd. Would be good to go through from the beginning as I'm in the habit of watching my fave eps and skipping certain ones.Sue

Hi I have all five seasons and to go through them all would be great, I know i've read that some people have questioned whether to watch them all again as ratings have already been given, but I myself would like to watch them with all of you and then if there's anything that I missed or didn't understand someone on here would have the answers.Seeing as there is definite interest I'll hang off rewatching them for a bit. I'm really desperate to watch the ep with willie nelson and the burnett saga again too!!Regards,Matt

I'm really desperate to watch the ep with willie nelson and the burnett saga again too!!When I got series 4 & 5 for Christmas from my daughters, I watched at least 1 a night - I was entralled with the Burnett saga and watched it on one long night! Sue

• Administrators

Once we wrap up season 5 on .org we will begin again here with the Pilot.

• 6 months later...

Just wonderingI'm a little confused as to why the polls for the episodes stopped toward the end of Season 1. And some of these episodes say "locked". Are they going to open up again? MJ

• Administrators

The polls have stopped because those episodes have not been opened yet for discussion.The reason all the other topics are locked is because we are only reviewing one episode per week. Tony D. is in charge of this area and he unlocks the next episode to review every Monday.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Tony D. runs the episode reviews. What we do is review an episode a week. The others stay locked because in the past everyone just jumped to their favorite episode and it was an unorganized free for all. This way most members are on the same page with reviews. You can of course always go back and comment on past episode reviews. If you have any other questions or suggestions I'd say send Tony a private message.