Dead Bang ~ Filming in LA July 1988

DJAngel

I'm still baffled at how poorly Dead Bang did at the box office.Then again, it was much harder for a tv actor to make the transition to feature films back then. Criminally underrated film, anyone who doesn't own it should get it quick.Before it goes OOP.Another DJ film i love is the thriller Guilty As Sin.

Yep I agree. Dead Bang was awsome and Guilt as Sin was a good thriller too. :thumbsup:

DJ was quite entetaining as a sociopathic and narcissistic lady killer.Another one of his films that tanked at the box office.Oh well, I enjoyed it.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It was 24 years ago this weekHard to believe it has been 24 years ago this week that we saw filming of 'Dead Bang' in L.A. To celebrate that here are some pics from that day. Posting them at a larger size this time :DDon and John Frankenheimer, DirectorEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Here is our trip story that I wrote right after we got back. Lots of details, maybe too much, but I am really glad I wrote it.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Thank you yo much DJAngel for this wonderful pics and the fantastic story!!!I always love to read the storys from your trips - it is so interesting! :glossy::clap:

• 3 weeks later...

Went to my favourite video store today and low and behold in the used table for two bucks.....yes I said two whole dollars, I bought "Dead Bang" on DVD.Grabbed and ice cold Pepsi and some chips and it was movie night tonight. Finally got to see Dead Bang and I have to admit I liked it very much. Plot line was ok and seeing many familiar faces in the movie was a real treat.Also when reading the credits I see that a lot of it was filmed in Alberta Canada and Toronto as well as L.A.Good movie in my opinion and sorry to see it did poorly at the box office and in the retail video as I have never seen it before?!?! I guess I got lucky to find it in the "Cheepy bin"

• 2 months later...