Dead Bang ~ Filming in LA July 1988

DJAngel

We went to LA from July 11-13, 1988, to watch filming of Dead Bang. When we arrived in LA, we drove to Hollywood On Location and picked up the directions for driving to the filming location. The trip story and photos are all in the Photo Gallery under Locations on this website in full size.Here are a few of the photos:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

this film was shot in-between season 4 and 5 wasn't it? I think his character in this film had an influence on the way he played crockett in the last season maybe?

Sonny's Girl 7 - I loved the movie. It should have done better than it did:confused:timm525 - You are welcome. Love sharing with fans:)

this film was shot in-between season 4 and 5 wasn't it? I think his character in this film had an influence on the way he played crockett in the last season maybe?

It was between Season 4 and 5. The character's influence on Season 5 MV? That would be an interesting question for Don:)I ruined my shoes hanging out in the parking lot all day the first day, because I was watching Don :D instead of where I was standing (greasy spots in the parking lot:birdie:), but it was worth it:glossy:

Wow!! It was nice to see some bts pics!! Thanks for sharing!! I own the movie and it is certainly one of my favorite DJ movie right after the MV era!!

• Administrators

"Dead Bang" is my favorite DJ movie, thanks for the pics!

Thanks for sharing these pics! Dead Bang is a very good' date=' very underrated film.[/quote']I think so, too, Lar. I will never understand what happened to it not being successful:confused:

Once again' date=' Bon your dedication astounds me! Great pics, I never tire of reading your posts![/quote']We spent a lot of time in those years planning and seeing Don. It was all very rewarding, and we were never disappointed:happy: more to come;)

I kept getting it out of my local video store when it first came out - I liked it. It's wasn't fantastic but I enjoyed watching it. Did anyone see the film 'Paradise'? I thought he acted well in it.Sue

DJAngel - Great pics! How well I remember the ruined shoes! That was such a minor detail - we can always get new shoes, but we cannot always get to see Don! We MUST get our priorities right, right?

• Administrators
"Dead Bang" is my favorite DJ movie' date=' thanks for the pics![/quote']+1 on that!"OH MAN...WHY DON'T YOU JUST S**T ON ME AS WELL!!!" :clap::clap::clap:Great movie.I find it funny that Stone played the same whiny little s**t character as in Vice.

Bon, you are alway putting up some fantastic things on here and Org. about our DJ. Thanks I just love the photos and am going to check out the story on the photo gallery location.....you are a doll as always. And thanks for the plus of the pic of Eddie's home, that was cool. Maggie standing there that was cool too! I too don't understand why Dead Bang got the dead bang in the movies. I think he did an excellent job as Jerry Beck and the movie was awsome......The movie should have killed the box office and got to the top! Thanks again Bon for this and pming me about this, Sue

oops almost forgot, love the pic of Bob Bobalan. I just adore how DJ has the guest from Vice in his movies!

Sue - when I think of all the times we spent watching Don, well it just makes me SO HAPPY:D:happy: Love sharing with fans:flowers:

More fantastic pics. Awesome job! Sounds like Dead Bang is everyone's favorite movie....It was neat that you got EJO house and the mural.

Bon' date=' you would'nt happen to have any HD&TMM candids would you?[/quote']Yes, I do:) I was just thinking about posting that trip and photos;)

Yes' date=' I do:) I was just thinking about posting that trip and photos;)[/quote']Really?? I should have known! I was honestly just asking out of curiousity...but yes, post them!

I just did battle with the big plastic drawers and found the story and photos:) Never just where you think they are:D Now scanning, so this takes awhile:radio: