what the hell is the problem with this site?

ECN5247

• Administrators

ECN5247,Don’t know exactly how much you know of the history of .org, but a while ago there was a cameraman that worked on MV. He was, in the beginning, full of information and behind the scenes stuff that was really cool. This guy became hugely popular with .org and was well respected. Sadly, something happened to this guy that we all came to love. The helpful, courteous, silly, happy go lucky guy that was well thought of and respected turned ugly for some reason. His posts all turned to hating DJ with a passion and if anyone said ANYTHING about DJ or MV the movie or even MV in general he spouted off with a string of curses in bold large colored fonts complete with death pictures and insults and other really inappropriate stuff. This left us all wondering what happened? Why did this lovable guy that was so well thought of turn on all of us? Was it his ego that got the better of him? Unfortunately, he also had a following that fed his hateful remarks and encouraged this behavior. Inevitably, the pot came to a boil and Ferrariman was forced to remove him and his ilk. It was a tough decision I’m sure, but Ferrariman had a bigger responsibility to all of .org to keep the peace. .Org had become a war zone and the war had to come to an end. It’s unfortunate, if this guy had just continued to be the same loveable/likeable person he was when he joined .org we would all be enjoying his company today. Where ever he is, what ever he is doing, I wish him well. No one can ever take away the info he brought to .org, but sadly, his attitude outweighed his value.Welcome and enjoy the site.

Has anyone stopped to notice that this complainer has left the conversation?Yes we do have a close knit group of people on here, but we are always open for more to join. We don't question who you are secretly, such as who you were on the show, but rather your intentions. Feel free to start your own conversation, except a bitchfest. We have plenty of those in the news now, please don't bring that to THIS site too.

I know all of them, because my wife taught them to me. :)So, where is the original poster?We keep discussing this, but she is nowhere to be found.

Can't see the feet. So I'm not sure. Do they eat donuts?Then they'd be government trolls. Those are the worst!You can't get rid of them, especially once they find your coffee supply! :)

I think the not-so-positive poster needs to take a page out of Kelly's Heroes, where Oddball (Donald Sutherland) says "What's with the negative waves, man?". Life is too short.....

We're not starting our little wars again, now are n't we. There still is a lot to talk about, old things (allways good to hear again) and new things you are going to tell us. We have a good furure ahead of us.Omaha

• Administrators
Eingefügtes Bild
Thanks Timm! That's exactly what I wanted to post. And the only way to deal with kids like him/her. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! But read this ---> click! ;)
Why Do They Do It?Affirmation.Regular net users know how delightful it is when somebody responds to something they have written. It is a meeting of the minds' date=' which is an intellectual thrill, but it is also an acknowledgement of one's value — and that can be a very satisfying emotional reward.Trolls crave attention, and they care not whether it is positive or negative. They see the Internet as a mirror into which they can gaze in narcissistic rapture.If you want a deeper analysis than that, perhaps a psychologist can shed some additional light on the matter.[/quote']

Eingefügtes Bild

Timm, I agree with you and so many others on here. ECN when you answered my question and the way you did with the behind the scene pic from MV I wondered, especially how you answered me when first coming on. Please as we've all said put up something you want to discuss that isn't as some said a bitchfest and make what you complained about in to a positive. Put up a topic that we can learn from or has more to offer than what you don't like. Some on here like to joke around I know I do but I'm also open for something to learn about to open up to, go for it. Don't just moan and disappear. Oh and Timm congrats on LT! Yeah!

• Administrators

But read this ---> click!

The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls.This is a quote from the above article.

• 3 years later...
  • Administrators

For anyone who hasn't figured it out, the mystery person who started this topic is (was) Rick Bravo.Rule Number 1 in troll hunting: The IP address never lies! ;)