Collecting Vice: Show us yours!

JonnyDaytona

Thought I would start a thread on this. What is in your Miami Vice collection?Mine is mostly clothing, Linen White Blazer, Kenneth Cole loafers, pastel shirts (courtesy of H&M) Sunglasses and DVD's. I am planning on getting some die cast models of the Daytona and Testarossa. :rauchen:

• Administrators

Two white blazer (Armani and Boss), pastel t-shirts, Ray Ban Wayfarer I sunglasses, the DVD season boxes, die cast model white Testarossa 1:24 (Bburago) and Daytona 1:18 (Giodi), plastic model Testarossa 1:16 (Revell) unfortunately it's not finished yet, softair S&W 4506, several police badges,and the official Florida flag, lots of MV location pictures which we took during our Florida vacations.And two MV fan communities on the net ;) (mv.info and m-v.ws).

• Administrators

I'd love to see a picture of that 1:18 scale Daytona!

Should be no problem. I'll post a picture the next few days.

Here are my diecast models, etc. My dear dad put the Daytona and Scarab together for me a long time ago:happy:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildI bought this at a ROSS Discount Store a few years ago. It's not an official model, but it is a Cuda:DEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Not much on my end but...a few shirts, the DVDs, and a S&W 4506, S&W 645 would love a Bren Ten but not anywheres in the budget.Wish list: Testarossa, Daytona, 42' Endeavor, Scarab, Bren Ten, and 1/2 of Sonny's women. Or at least just Kelly Lynch. :rauchen:

I just have the complete collection of the show and am planning on getting the Sonny Crockett outfit, piece by piece.EDIT: Just remembered I own all 3 CD's of the Miami Vice soundtrack as well as the first one on LP.

• 3 months later...

Well I started with the seasons dvd collection. Then I bought the boat! (however I have been pining over it for nearly 24 years!)I used to own a white Armani jacket back in 1985 which of course I went out and purchased as soon as I saw MV!. Sadly it doesn not fit me anymore...:(I have a deal on right now for a Daytona and am bickering with the guy over the price. Maybe someday I'll have the car to park in front of my boat (hopefully)My most recent acquisition is another Stinger 390X/KV Scarab model RC boat. it's a rather large 50 inches long with two engines and takes 4 of the big 7.5 batteries. It should be deleivered in a few short days and I will be redo-ing the striping as there is a few mistakes in it from the pics I saw. I told my friends at the marina I bought another Stinger and they freeked! Wait until I show up with the RC model!!! A few eybrows will bend for sure ...Other than that I have only one record album from MV with original tunes but I have a few bootlegs mp3's on my puter.Some of the other guys have some amazing things such as real paraphanalia from the show from ebay??? I would love to get my hands on some of it.

• 1 year later...

i know this is gonna sound wierd i dont know lolbut i have about 4 or 5 mimai vice books... i read them all there great any one else have them

i know this is gonna sound wierd i dont know lolbut i have about 4 or 5 mimai vice books... i read them all there great any one else have them

I have all six the books 3 in Dutch and 3 in English. They were fun to read and for the time I was reading I really got into MV.I also have the DVD collection ( took some time to save for them), 1 book about MV and 1 book about DJ, a letter from Club DJ and lots of articles from magazines and some of the movies DJ played in

I don't have any of the models but I have some replicas of Sonny's stuff that I have displayed on and off for a few years now! Check 'em out!

post-1082-13892963125351_thumb.jpg

post-1082-13892963125547_thumb.jpg

Thanks DJAngel, they display well but theres a lot of creative license going on, the only authentic things are my circa 1985 Wayfarers lol!

Those are great' date=' PGJ, and they look authentic:clap:[/quote']

I have all six the books 3 in Dutch and 3 in English. They were fun to read and for the time I was reading I really got into MV.I also have the DVD collection ( took some time to save for them)' date=' 1 book about MV and 1 book about DJ, a letter from Club DJ and lots of articles from magazines and some of the movies DJ played in[/quote'] cool dident know there where 6 i wish somebody was still writing new ones......:)

My MV StuffI bought the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 8th episode in Season 1 from iTunes, and I just recently bought the DVD Complete Collection and some Ray-Ban Wayfarers Model 2140 Color 954, which is Light Tortoise with B-15 XLT lenses. I bootlegged the MV Davilex Game for PC, the entire soundtrack used in all the episodes (such as background music), the Complete Collection from Jan Hammer, ripped some cues from episodes, got most of Rick Leon's MV covers, and have friends on Facebook and here and other sites that love MV. Plus I shoot like Don Johnson, and have his grip (not much of a Vice thing, but still). Also I have the Vice logo as a wallpaper and the logo on my school binder. Quite a bit of Vice. :clap:

I bought the 1st' date=' 2nd, 3rd, and 8th episode in Season 1 from iTunes, and I just recently bought the DVD Complete Collection and some Ray-Ban Wayfarers Model 2140 Color 954, which is Light Tortoise with B-15 XLT lenses. I bootlegged the MV Davilex Game for PC, the entire soundtrack used in all the episodes (such as background music), the Complete Collection from Jan Hammer, ripped some cues from episodes, got most of Rick Leon's MV covers, and have friends on Facebook and here and other sites that love MV. Plus I shoot like Don Johnson, and have his grip (not much of a Vice thing, but still). Also I have the Vice logo as a wallpaper and the logo on my school binder. Quite a bit of Vice. :clap:[/quote'] Very nice! :clap::thumbsup:

Eingefügtes BildYou can see some of my stuff, (props, jackets, clothes, pictures, scripts, cast and crew items etc.) throughout the pages of a little section I call the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION.Due to the changeover to this new format, things are spread out in the section like never before, so you have to look throughout the pages to find threads. I have yet to sticky the most interesting threads to the top of the page.(still have stuff to post that you haven't seen yet.)

I don't have any of the models but I have some replicas of Sonny's stuff that I have displayed on and off for a few years now! Check 'em out!

I like that old school Florida driver license from the '80s. I remember when my DL looked like that back in the day.