Harley Davidson & The Marlboro Man~12/90

DJAngel

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I have seen this movie last night.I really liked it.:thumbsup: I think the movie is a good mix between comedy, action and drama.Even my husband liked it. ( which is a miracle because usually he isn't into DJ movies)

Funny, but they said in the Biography Channel program about DJ that for him it was kind of vice versa - he disliked this movie, thought it was stupid and stuff. They have even shown him saying something like that in an interview... though it was very cunningly taken out of context, as far as I can remember. He was definitely talking about some movie, but I didn't hear the title. Has anyone here seen this program? And is it trustworthy?As for the movie - not one of my personal favourites, but I rather like it. Have even watched more than once. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

only a chick would post that pic:Dhere's a good oneEingefügtes Bild

Thanx for posting a 'guy' type photo of Mick, Shill....One thing to note, that bike is THE most copied replica in the Harley world...And for good reason It's definitely sweet. There is a story behind it and the faces on the cards on the tank being close friends on Mickey or something.-I used to know the whole story back in the day yet.... I just bought this movie on DVD and it makes me laugh and is entertaining...Mike