Harley Davidson & The Marlboro Man~12/90

DJAngel

I thought Rourke was at the top of his game when he did Wild Orchid, yet maybe that's just me. I'll take the whole HD get-up including the pants. Thanx for the new pic, Shill. Nice lookin' bunch. The only complaint I had with HD&MM was how many times Don said "My old man used to tell me before he left this_____ world"....Just a few tooo many times, yet still a fun movie...I'll have to spin it up tonight...Mike

nice pair of legs on vanessa williams there too!I think adonis ("hell yes, like the US mail") from dutch oven was in there somewhere toocheck out these icemanEingefügtes Bild

Shill, Thanx sooo much for posting those additional scene shots. Yeah, about Vanessa...All of her is pretty much a treat..."Just squeeze the trigger Harley, squeeze it..."I Loved that line and the plane graveyard is just nuts...I hear it's pretty sweet in person. That was wicked cool where they jumped into the pool. I remember scoffing at the gas prices shown in the beginning when Mickey rolls into the gas station in the beginning ....Funny how things caught up...Mike