Nice Bren-Ten for sale.

23bw

• Administrators

Two grand??????????????????????????????????Most of the ones I've seen on Gunsamerica and and Gunbroker.com are going for 3-5K.Hmmm.....I'm not a Gyocologist...but I'll take a look!

• Administrators

2100+ I was thinking about buying it my self.They are verrrrrrrry rare indeed and I've been watching them on gunsamerica and gunbroker.com for over a year now.Wish somone would re manufacture them.

2100+ I was thinking about buying it my self.They are verrrrrrrry rare indeed and I've been watching them on gunsamerica and gunbroker.com for over a year now.Wish somone would re manufacture them.

I thought it was super expensive at $2100 but you guys feel it's a good price. I've read the Bren-Ten were not good guns so thought one could pick one up cheap around $600. So was pretty shocked to see them for sale for that much more. I'll post here if I ever see another for sale.

• Administrators

I thought it was super expensive at $2100 but you guys feel it's a good price. I've read the Bren-Ten were not good guns so thought one could pick one up cheap around $600. So was pretty shocked to see them for sale for that much more. I'll post here if I ever see another for sale.

Actually that one was super cheap! Wish I would have saw this sooner, I would have but in a bid for it myself.The Bren is a very rare gun. It came with it's share of manufacturing problems. Mostly, they had a huge problem with getting clips to their customers. 2100 dollars is cheap as I said and I would have bought that in a minute for that price.Please post more if you see them. There was only 1500 of these made according to most sources. Rumor has it, that someone on the Bren Ten site has a copy of the bankruptcy papers filed by Dornaus & Dixon Enterprises, Inc, that states only 1000 of them were manufactured.Love to buy one.Thanks for posting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Witness and the Bren are very similar in that they are both essentially clones of the CZ-75. However, the EAA Witness has a wide-body frame and is a bit beasty/heavy. The Bren X was a single stack and thus actually thinner.The fact that the deal in this thread had (2) magazines is a bit of a miracle. The $2100 price tag is a bit low and a great deal. Interesting that someone had the gun chromed to match Crockett's Bren. That was not available from the factory.