Burn Notice

miamijimf

Love it, Jim! BTW, which thread on the BN board is that in? I've just looked all over and can't find that picture - can you provide a direct link to that particular post? I wanna add a reply to it.Got my BN DVD's today - oh, yeah!

• Administrators

Got to my local Bestbuy at 11:30 this morning to find 1 left!

Got to my local Bestbuy at 11:30 this morning to find 1 left!

I was going to suggest Ebay. Just won mine yesterday. Cheers

Love it' date=' Jim! BTW, which thread on the BN board is that in? I've just looked all over and can't find that picture - can you provide a direct link to that particular post? I wanna add a reply to it.Got my BN DVD's today - oh, yeah![/quote']DanJ,Here's the link, it's in the Happy Birthday Bubba thread.http://forums.usanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=401273I pre-ordered my season one DVD from Amazon so I should get it today or tomorrow in the mail. Too bad folks on the BN forum aren't into location trivia which DVDs make feasible. Maybe we can get it started here and at .org.

Burn notice trouble finding it in Bloomington!Well I did manage to buy a Burn Notice DVD yesterday, but Our Best Buy didn't order any! Not only that they had none on order at all, nor any in stock! So I went to Barnes and Noble. No luck there either. By this time I was getting upset, finally as I was running out of time (I wanted to be back home by 9 to see DJ on Biograpny channel) I tried Borders and managed to get either the last copy or the only copy they had complete in a theft risistant gizmo. Needless to say I was relieved. I like the picture and the cartoon balloon dialogue captions between Sonny and Michael. I'll have to check-out the Burn Notice board one of these days. Bubba used to run the Nash Bridges board on USA.

Ya for me, the best part of the DVDs has to be the "Get Burned" feature. The commentary is not on the whole episode, but only a couple of scenes from each one. It's interesting how much input the actors have on the show. Great that you get to hear comments from all the major actors and the chief writer and creator Matt Nix. Those guys apparently care about their fans and are really having fun. Bruce Campbell is just as funny out of character. They apparently only use locals for the supporting roles. Bruce said, "It's nice to be pumping money into a local economy other than Burbanks."Check out the Get Burned feature on the last episode. In the scene with Michael sneaking onto the boat in the river, JD complains that the sound guys put in a "clink" sound when the hook hits the railing, even though michael covered it with plastic wrap before to prevent that!

• 2 weeks later...

Burn Notice Marthon todayFor those of you that get USA network, they are running a Burn Notice marathon today which began at 6:30 AM EDT and ends at 7PM EDT then beginning 1AM EDT until 4AM EDT they are running "False Flag", and the two part season 1 finale again. Enjoy! :clap:

I thought last night's season premier was excellent, glad to see the same themes, location, and situations as last season. The best show on TV for several years. I did notice the MV Sex World neon lips again in Michael's hideout. Only a little disapointed because I expected there to be a much bigger job in store for Michael. It seems that the very powerful group that burned him went to an awful lot of trouble just to get him to do a break and enter job. I know they have more in store for him later but I was expecting some huge assignment involving international espionage, nukes or something like that. Anyone else feel the same way?

Agreed, Jim. After waiting 10 months and after a great cliffhanger 1st season ending, this ep was a bit of a letdown. Let's hope it gets better going forward.I also saw the Sex World lips:Eingefügtes BildClick On Picture To Enlarge

is it shot in miami..? any good?

Yes' date=' it is shot in Miami and has just begun Season 2 on USA network (ck out the website here. Is a really good show. About a Spy who is "burned" as in kicked out of the agency and he finds himself in Miami.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you go to www.jbsmiamivice.com and select watch video above and below the fiona picture I took last week as they were shooting an upcomming episode you will see some burn notice action ahead of everyone else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well after months of reading the numerous posts and the references to Burn Notice I decided to get more info.Up here in the Great White North (Canada) we don't get the USA Network so apparently I have been misiing out on a GREAT SHOW!Last week I put together another puter from some spare parts and started to download torrents where I discovered that the entire season one was available. I downloaded it and watched the season one opener. WOW!I was so enthrawled in this series, I sat and watched the entre season one over a two night time period and was also downloading season 2 on the other puter.I have now seen all the episodes up to season 2 ep#9 and can hardly wait for the next installment when they start filming again.What a show!!! Smart, funny and uber cool!I love this series!!!!

It's cool to Burn with Michael!A Vice friend turned me on to Burn Notice end of first season. But before the second season I watched a lot of that Marathan and then the second season. Now I keep seeing the commercials for the start in January. I'm so glad they realized this is a big show and pushed up the episodes by putting it on in January and I think it's 16 episodes this time. Am I right? I was so upset when Michael almost got killed now his place is gone. Wonder if he'll live with mom, they'd drive each other crazy. Maybe Fi or Sam? I just can't wait they aren't giving a date yet on USA. I looked on Burn Notice website and not there either. Anyone know? Sue

This crap is starting over again? Are we being punished?Jeffrey Donovan at least proves that if you have non existent acting abilities, zero charisma and a face that could crack mirrors you can still star in a major TV series. He is worse than David Caruso. And Gabrielle Anwar's Irish accent...Jesus. Disastrous is the word. And I'm not really that familar with Bruce Campbell but is he always this bland?The narration is unnecessary, the show is boring and aside from the Miami scenery I can't think of any other reason to watch it.