Burn Notice

miamijimf

How do these women keep skinny?I guess the director ties them up by their hands and has a got dog on a string rotate in front of them.Also,I'm confused,what season are we on?!!!Is it still season two?I know vice had a break or two back in the 80's but damn!This series philosophy is show three or four episodes,wait two months,show two,wait two months,show more,that's what I liked about Mad Men,ONE break and that was only for a week,I wish they would do more shows like that,just show your episodes,give at least a decent finale then come back next year,even if the seasons would be shorter due to new shows(then stop putting so much junk up,Starter Wife,seriously?!Monk,end that series!!!)but come on,stop wasting our time!Somehow this post became an e-mail to USA,sorry guys(and girls)!

I sure hope they aren't canceling it over here. Because right now all we're getting is NCIS (but finally getting Life On Mars is cool).Maybe its on pay-tv and I just don't know it.

NCIS?That's sad!You'd figure they wouldn't export that show,but when your talking about Life On Mars the original british show or the american remake?

NCIS?That's sad!You'd figure they wouldn't export that show' date='but when your talking about Life On Mars the original british show or the american remake?[/quote']American remake.

I sure hope they aren't canceling it over here. Because right now all we're getting is NCIS (but finally getting Life On Mars is cool).Maybe its on pay-tv and I just don't know it.

Hi Gina nothing on pay tv yet.(Nash Bridges is on at 3.30 AM Sat mornings) Rumour has it CH 10 didn't even showthe last ep of S1. Is that right?I've bought S1 from Amazon.com so eliminating the CH 10 problem

Well,I don't know when it would appear on tv over there because they have ruined tv over here,I think over here we haven't got through season two!They don't show just the whole season,maybe with a two week break every once in a while,they take breaks for at least a month or two after sometimes four episodes!Burn Notice is bad about that.(although Psych is the worst offender!)All that would definitely delay viewings around the globe.

Hi Gina nothing on pay tv yet.(Nash Bridges is on at 3.30 AM Sat mornings) Rumour has it CH 10 didn't even showthe last ep of S1. Is that right?I've bought S1 from Amazon.com so eliminating the CH 10 problem

I'm not sure when they chopped it, I think I was overseas when they did.Now I know what to buy with the rest of that gift card.

Burn Notice "Hot Spot"No I'm not talking about DJ's movie. I'm talking about the episode of Burn Notice they showed last Thursday Jan 29th. I thought this was a very good episode, and the last 5 minutes had me in a panic! As for the season they are on. I believe,to use Battle Star Galactica's terminology, it's Season 2.5 They showed the first part of 2nd seasons (Summer 2008) They began the second part of 2nd season Winter 2009 (1/22/2009). This is very normal for USA original programming. They do it with Monk & Psych. They're even doing it with Law & Order CI. It seems to be USA's way of doing things. In Plain Sight and Starter Wife seem to have their seasons once a year (so far.)

no wonder they ditched Gabrielle Anwar's disastorous Irish accent after the pilot. She said "I'm in America now. I can't talk like a bloody leprechaun can I?". You sounded like a leprechaun all right but an Irish person? 'fraid notI'm not very enamoured with this show. The only thing I really liked was the guest appearance by Steven Bauer aka Manolo from Scarface. That was awesome

I'm a big fan of Burn Notice. I think Michael makes McGuyver look like a rank amateur and he's pretty smooth. Not sure about the role of Carla though--I hope she is not replacing Fiona as it seems she is getting closer to Michael on a personal level.

Has anybody bought the dvd set yet for season one?I heard the DVDs were double-sided,and you know what those are like.(couigh...season two of Miami Vice...cought)

Has anybody bought the dvd set yet for season one?I heard the DVDs were double-sided' date='and you know what those are like.(couigh...season two of Miami Vice...cought)[/quote']Yes, I have them and they are not double-sided. I know what you mean as in Season 1 of M-V being double-sided.

Mike Horowitz, the author of tonight's Burn Notice episode entitled 'Bad Breaks,' has posted on the BN forum. http://forums.usanetwork.com/index.php?showforum=71 He's interested in what viewers think about his episode that airs at 10 Eastern and will answer questions. Interesting how all forms of media, TV, internet, phone etc, are merging these days.

Really love this show. Have watched from day one. I don't see any ties to "Vice", both simply took place in Miami, but BN is it's own show.A really underrated, well-written series.

Saw an ep the other day about a stolen boat and jamaicans (S1).Michael was wearing a blue "Jimbo's Miami" baseball cap.Can anybody that stops at Jimbo, buy me one?I'll pay back.Thanks pals!:rauchen:

Saw an ep the other day about a stolen boat and jamaicans (S1).Michael was wearing a blue "Jimbo's Miami" baseball cap.Can anybody that stops at Jimbo' date=' buy me one?I'll pay back.Thanks pals!:rauchen:[/quote']Is there a MV connection with "Jimbo's"?

Is there a MV connection with "Jimbo's"?

Yes, i know they filmed there for a few eps.I think one of them is "Glades"...Maybe F-man can help?

LAST WEEK ON "BURN NOTICE"Eingefügtes BildClick On Picture To EnlargeSam: Whadaya mean, the Sonny Crockett look doesn't work with a Hawaiian shirt?Michael: Nope, especially if you can't tuck the shirt collar in right. What's more, Crockett's shirt was blue, not red.Sam: I'll hafta work on that...Eingefügtes BildClick On Picture To EnlargeLATER THAT DAYSam: Hey, buddy, this is a fashion emergency! How much ya want for that blue Hawaiian shirt? I'll even toss in this nifty cell phone here...