Burn Notice

miamijimf

Michael takes on a sympathy case for a Haitian man whose daughter was murdered by a corrupt government official who he believes is hiding in Miami. Michael sets out to prove the fugitive's true identity in order to return him to Haiti. Meanwhile, Michael gets closer to tracking down the person who tried to kill him. Catch the premiere of "Truth and Reconciliation" Thursday, February 19th at 10/9C on USA Network.

Next to last show already! Gosh...it goes so fast - I love this show so much...I wish it were on longer..it comes back for in the summer right? Peace,Cbreze

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildA mysterious woman from Michael's past shows up at his loft with a plea: Help her retrieve her kidnapped son from a black market trader. Meanwhile, Michael meets with a rogue burned agent and tries to make friends before one of them gets killed. Tune in tonight at 10/9C for the premiere of "Sins of Omission"!

And be sure to check out USA's Burn Notice website for video interviews of Jeffrey Donovan talking about season 3 and the season finale next week as well as answer a few fan questions - one regarding yogurt! peaceCbreze

Gabrielle Anwar, Tricia Helfer & Dina Meyer in the last episode...Good God I can't take SO MUCH HOTNESS IN ONE EPISODE. WOW!

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildIn the explosive season finale, Michael learns some surprising facts about Victor's past, and is forced to take on Carla in a final showdown. Tune in tonight at 10/9C for the premiere of "Lesser Evil"!If you miss the show tonight, watch the full episode online tomorrow!

BURN NOTICE RETURNS THIS JUNEAttention all Burn Notice fans! The action continues as USA Network brings back one of its hottest original series, Burn Notice, for a third season. A full 16 episodes will be coming your way featuring all of the style and action that made Burn Notice one of the most watched series on cable. Tune in this summer for more of Michael, Fiona, Sam and the rest of the Burn Notice crew.

Hey, did anybody see the season finale? I only saw the last ten minutes, was that Carla laying on the ground dead over there wen the guys were taking Michael to the helicopter?

Ya Carla is dead (apparently) shot by Fi and Michael found out who burned him but you will be able to see it on line soon if not already. Also USA reruns the show all the time. I thought it was a good episode. Lots of excellent Miami locations- the Grove, Beach etc etc. I wish they would keep the camera focused longer on the surroundings. If you record the show on DVD you can still do detective work and find some of the spots by going frame by frame. But they are not highlighting the locations and making Miami a real part of the show like Vice did. Anyone find the cement plant yet?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting close to finding the cement plant, Jim. Meanwhile, I was out and about today, doing what every red-blooded single guy does in Miami - scoping out the babes!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildI was enjoying doing that just fine when something caught my eye at the outdoor cafe where I spied the lovelies depicted above. A couple of familiar looking dudes. Anyone here recognize 'em?Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

Okay, Jimbo, ya wanted ta know where the cement factory is, so I'll tell ya! :)It's at the corner of Krome Avenue and SW 58th Street. Check these Live Earth Images:Eingefügtes BildClick On Picture To EnlargeIn "Lesser Evil" one of the aerial shots shows the facility from a helicopter shot, in black and white. Freeze-framing revealed the two-lane road leading to the factory, which splits off into a reverse Y shape. This is what I looked for in my search.Eingefügtes BildClick On Picture To EnlargeAbove is a Bird's Eye View of the complex, looking almost like the view we see in "Lesser Evil". This is the second episode that used this property. Which was the first?Below, GE3 was dispatched for verification from ground level:Eingefügtes BildClick On Picture To EnlargeWe see the sign above toward the end of the cement factory car chase.Eingefügtes BildClick On Picture To EnlargeGround view of the complex, from Krome Avenue.Eingefügtes BildClick On Picture To EnlargeThe two-lane road leading to the property, looking west from Krome Avenue.Eingefügtes BildClick On Picture To EnlargeTry to imagine this shot from about a hundred feet in the air, and you have a view from "Lesser Evil" as the cars leave the compound and turn southbound onto Krome Avenue.

That's neat Dan,The babe shots look like the Director has all the "eye candy" girls that walk through the scenes together at one time for a briefing. What a tough job. The guys look like they are doing a script walk through. I thought the cement plant was on Krome but couldn't match it with VE. We used to camp across Krome and I remember when they built it.

Believe it or not, Jim, the pictures of Jeffrey and Bruce were taken during an actual take. I was hunched down behind some bushes in the parking lot with my zoom lens attached, far away and hidden enough so that their security was unaware of my presence, but close enough that I could hear the slate and their voices, albeit faintly.Even with my zoom lens, it is a distant shot that I had to crop to get the framing posted here (You can cut into a 10 megapixel master shot considerably before it starts to degrade. The on set pictures posted above are touching on that point of no return.), to make it look like I was right on top of the action.So you remember when that cement factory was built? I realize it's asking you to give up your age, but care to tell us when that was?

• Administrators

Great stuff Dan! We truly need you to revive the Vice location shots!

Believe it or not' date=' Jim, the pictures of Jeffrey and Bruce were taken during an actual take. I was hunched down behind some bushes in the parking lot with my zoom lens attached, far away and hidden enough so that their security was unaware of my presence, but close enough that I could hear the slate and their voices, albeit faintly.Even with my zoom lens, it is a distant shot that I had to crop to get the framing posted here (You can cut into a 10 megapixel master shot considerably before it starts to degrade. The on set pictures posted above are touching on that point of no return.), to make it look like I was right on top of the action.So you remember when that cement factory was built? I realize it's asking you to give up your age, but care to tell us when that was?[/quote']Dan, No problem, I'm proud of my age- I have known lots of people who didn't make it this far. My friends and I used to camp out in the Glades in the early 60s and that's when I recall the plant on Krome being built. It's kind of a hazy memory, the world has turned over many times since then.

Looks like Season three, currently being filmed, will the be the last one filmed in Miami. See link usually a pretty good source. Too bad, I will lose interest when it moves and I know others will also.