Burn Notice

miamijimf

Excellent, Tommy, thanks! I know what I'm going to have to ask my family for this Xmas (I'm still working working through last years Sopranos-fest) I can't wait to see the current Miami locationsSue x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest neworder

I'll be fairly honest with you, Season 2 of Burn Notice hasn't impressed me so far.HOWEVER. I've just watched Ep 8 - Double Booked and that is perhaps the best episode of the whole series so far, such a good episode, plenty of action, Miami style, humour, great story ... I hope the rest of season 2 is like this episode because I've been teetering on the edge of just not watching it any more, Burn Notice is back in the game though for now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From Jeffrey Donovan's Twitter: Hi everyone. Happy 2010. Thrilled about Jan 21 10pm. FEEL THE BURN! Wait til you see what happens by the end of BN3. It gets wild. 15 2 go! From Matt Nix's Twitter: Yesterday was day one of writer prep for burn season 4, and day one of preproduction for the new show, code 58! Yikes.

Ya since Matt Nix is working on a new show as well as Burn Notice, I hope the quality of the BN scripts doesn't decline.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't underwhelmed or overwhelmed. I thought it was good, solid episode. I was...whelmed? It was nice to see Sharon Gless and Tyne Daly back together.

Lots of MV locations in the ep:1. When Michael & Sam thwart the accident, the parked car is pretty close to where Tubbs parked while hunting for the warehouse in "Little Prince".2. The two dining scenes were at Big Fish restaurant on the Miami River, where Crockett & Tubbs meet Duddy in "Lend Me An Ear".3. The final chase ends up in the little maze of roads near Big Fish where the end of the chase in "Down For the Count II" occurs.

Lots of MV locations in the ep:1. When Michael & Sam thwart the accident' date=' the parked car is pretty close to where Tubbs parked while hunting for the warehouse in "Little Prince".2. The two dining scenes were at Big Fish restaurant on the Miami River, where Crockett & Tubbs meet Duddy in "Lend Me An Ear".3. The final chase ends up in the little maze of roads near Big Fish where the end of the chase in "Down For the Count II" occurs.[/quote']Amazing knowledge of the area, especially for a guy who doesn't live in Miami.

I saw a couple of season previews of Burn Notice, and it seems to be getting more action, explosions, gunplay & sex than when it first started. I'm still not a fan, but I may watch a few episodes to see if I like it better. One problem is I don't really like the main character or his MOM! :p

Guest neworder

I watched the episode with Clarence Williams III in last night, otherwise known as Tale of the Goats Papa LegbaI thought he was putting that voice on in Tale of the Goat, but obvs from watching BN last night that was his real voice, pretty cool guy although he could've been in BN a bit more.

Was that the same stadium?When Michael and Sam go to the old Miami stadium, is that the same stadium from MV's Yankee Dollar? It sure looked like it!

I loved seeing Legba. For me that scene where he first appears and turns around to the camera was the highlight of the season.

When Michael and Sam go to the old Miami stadium' date=' is that the same stadium from MV's Yankee Dollar? It sure looked like it![/quote']Yup, I had forgotten that one! And they even refer to it correctly as the Miami Marine Stadium, instead of making up a fake name as they so often do with locations.

Amazing knowledge of the area' date=' especially for a guy who doesn't live in Miami.[/quote']Ditto that. You guys amaze me with your location knowledge.