Burn Notice

miamijimf

I'm amazed that this show is still as good as it is! Did anyone else catch the cameo by Xavier Coronel in "Over the Line"? He was the hotel manager and also played Sirat Bandi in "French Twist"

Nice catch. I'll have to rewatch and look for that.

• 4 months later...

Thought this might be of some interest to Burn Notice fans. Michael's loft is gone, as you can see from Karen's before and after photos. They may work this into season seven somehow. This place was not used since season one except for old aerial shots and was not a significant building as far as I know. It just shows how fast Miami is changing.[ATTACH=CONFIG]7787[/ATTACH]

post-16-13892965487393_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

7787[/ATTACH]

It's so sad. I wanted to find it last October when I was in the city but as I was busy doing other things, I thought to myself "never mind, there's always another time to see Michael's loft!" :cry:

• 1 month later...

7787[/ATTACH]

It's so sad that Burn Notice is ending after Series 7. Hopefully the character of Sam Ax, which Bruce Campbell has played brilliantly, will get his own show

It's so sad that Burn Notice is ending after Series 7. Hopefully the character of Sam Ax' date=' which Bruce Campbell has played brilliantly, will get his own show[/quote']Agree, Bruce is really funny and could be a major success with his own show. Here is an interesting article that compares BN with Vice: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/10/3391615/burn-notice-series-to-end-a-miami.html#.UY1_h-tAxJA.twitter Sorry to see BN go but the show had a great run. Season six is now on line for free. Kind of slow during prime internet usage times, at least on my old computer. Hope our European friends can see it. http://www.hulu.com/search?q=burn+notice

Bruce is great as Sam Axe. I love him! I think Sam Axe was inspired by Stan Switek from Miami Vice. They both wore similar clothes and had great sense of humour. :D

It's so sad that Burn Notice is ending after Series 7.

I for one don't understand what the Producers are thinking as it is still one of the most highly rated shows on cable. Thought it would go longer with maybe some major plot lines changing.

Bruce is great as Sam Axe. I love him! I think Sam Axe was inspired by Stan Switek from Miami Vice. They both wore similar clothes and had great sense of humour. :D

Interesting, I never thought of that connection but you are probably right about the original inspiration. There are many examples of BN following Vice's lead. One major difference is that Sam Axe has a big part in every BN episode.

I dont know I think with everything they've done and with him back in the you know what its kind of run its course.The way I see it ending is with him back where he was in the start, just not burned and doing his job of helping people for a living and the plots for those people he helped seemed to be repeating a little too.a Sam Axe only deal might be a good spin off though, something from his perspective.and if you gotta end it you end it when people are wanting more, and now would be the time to do so, not to drive it into the ground like CSI or Law And Order.

We can't get access to Hulu in Europe as it senses we aren't within the States :( For people in the UK: season 6 is starting mid June on Fox network plus it is possible to get it from torrenz

Sue i know an easy trick to get access to Hulu in Europe. :) I live in Poland and it work's well. :) Will write how to do it later :)

• 3 weeks later...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8022[/ATTACH]For those of you across the pond who want to watch BN, I suggest you check Crockettt's post above and send him a PM. The USA web site usually makes new episodes available a few weeks after they are broadcast.Matt I know you like Miami locations, you are missing out if you don't watch this show.

post-16-13892965625319_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm hell of a start and a good plot to the first two episodes by the way, havent gotten back to the status quoe at all so far.Hell the Charger hasnt shown up once lol

• 3 weeks later...

Another classic Miami location gone. Just what we need another public park. :thumbsdown:"After years of planning, Miami officials are finally processing a demolition permit for the Coconut Grove Convention Center.The request for a demolition permit was submitted in mid-June could be approved within a few weeks. Burn Notice is scheduled to end filming sometime this Summer.The building was supposed to have been demolished years ago as part of the Coconut Grove Waterfront Master Plan, but those plans were held up by the TV series ‘Burn Notice’ which films inside the convention center."Good photo of the soon to be history Convention Center with the now gone Wyndham Grand Bay Hotel (seen in Vice's Cool Runnin') in the right foreground:[ATTACH=CONFIG]8139[/ATTACH]

post-16-13892965698413_thumb.jpg

Looks like the road tubbs rode down with the Daytona in the hitlist, only to hear something happened at his stakeout after he left on the daytona's CB

• 7 months later...

Here is an example of findable Miami Burn Notice locations.  These screen caps are from "Over the Line" Season 6.  Where were the characters located?  Did Vice ever film at that spot?  I'm not sure.

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators

I watch BN reruns regularly ....really like that show also .

They ended it too soon, in my opinion. It was still enjoyable and had a strong fanbase. Look at Supernatural, 10 seasons and still no intentions of stopping anytime soon. They think they can go another 10.

Everyone is wanting a Sam Axe and Jesse Porter PI spin-off, which would be pretty cool.