Burn Notice

miamijimf

Looks like Season three' date=' currently being filmed, will the be the last one filmed in Miami.[/quote']Oh, jeez! What else do us Aussies have to do to get Burn Notice off HD and back to standard digital?! And if its not being filmed in Miami anymore... they just lost me as a viewer. Maybe. :thumbsdown:

I don't now about this idea, would Lousiana actually give them the freedom Miami gave them? If they film in Louisiana, they'll probably film in New Orleans, the locals might object to any action so they would have to tone it down, the upside? Lots of swamps, airboat chases! I have a bad feeling we will see the show go down the drain in two years. They will probably do some kind of voodoo control Michaels mind thing story later. (if they go to New Orleans, if they go to Vegas? Sign me up!)

Double check your sources, folks. The news of BN moving to Louisiana is old. If they can find a suitable facility, there is a chance that the show could continue filming in Miami. At least that's what I am hoping will happen...

link usually a pretty good source. Too bad, I will lose interest when it moves and I know others will also.

Now that is depressing news, miaijimf. How are they going to capture the realism and flavor of Miami locations in Louisiana???

Burn Notice Moving after third season Bad newsHmm I'll have to see if I even bother watching after third season if it moves to Lousiana. I've never particuarly liked any show filmed in Lousiana. I must admit the one of the main reasons I began watching Burn Notice was the Miami locations and the whole premise of the show. I'm not sure what I'll do after third season. Of course it also depends on plots and writing. I really feel bad for all the people of Florida who were working locally on the show.:cry::sick:

In an earlier post, quoting a newspaper, I stated that BN was definately moving to Louisiana. I just received information that makes me think this statement was premature. It is still a possibility but not confirmed. Maybe the Show's creator Matt Nix, who has posted on the BN Forum, will post again on that site and clarify the situation. Sorry about the misleading information.

Now that is depressing news' date=' miaijimf. How are they going to capture the realism and flavor of Miami locations in Louisiana???[/quote']Camera tricks and cgiThat's when I stop watching......

In an earlier post' date=' quoting a newspaper, I stated that BN was definitely moving to Louisiana. I just received information that makes me think this statement was premature. It is still a possibility but not confirmed. Maybe the show's creator Matt Nix, who has posted on the BN Forum, will post again on that site and clarify the situation. Sorry about the misleading information.[/quote']No problemo, Jim. Let's keep our eyes peeled and our ears to the ground for further devlopments. Here's hoping, once again, that BN can find a way to stay in Miami.

Let's play Photo trivia, shall we? Name the episode, scene and what took place here:Eingefügtes BildYou can play here, and/or check this out at the BN forum...

Well y'all can either continue playing the above question, or visit the BN board for the answer!Meanwhile, have a try at this one. Name the episode and what takes place in this scene:Eingefügtes Bild

That's prettty cool, Sredd! Thanks for the link! Can you twitter back to him?Okay no one has tried this location question:

If ya want, you can cheat by going to the BN board where someone very quickly got the answer.In the meantime, try this one on for size:Eingefügtes Bild

The second pic is Do No Harm: Michael saves Kenny from suicide. I cheated on this one by looking at the BN Board but I will honestly look for the third one.

Here's a pic of a location for Google Earth or Virtual Earth fans to find. Jeffrey Donovan, the star of BN, took it himself while filming the third season. He posted it on Twitter and made the comment, "This is my office today. Oh the pain!!" Eingefügtes Bild

Just posted a new BN Photo Trivia at their board. Here is a copy but I ask that you play on the other board, only because keeping track of this on two boards can be exhausting - LOL!Identify the episode and what takes place here (Extra credit if you know what this was in real life, etc.). You can chime in here, but again please post your official answer at the BN board.Eingefügtes BildTo keep this on topic for this board, I don't believe MV ever filmed here, which IMO is very sad indeed.

DanJ,The building is in the opening scene of Fight or Flight where the "Developing Nations Economic Summit" is held. Michael is looking for a spy attending the Summit that can help him find out why he was burned. The building is the Sheraton Bal Harbour on Miami Beach. It was originally called The Americana Hotel and has now been torn down, unfortunately. It was almost as visually striking as the Fontainebleau or the Eden Roc. Along with those two great hotels, it was an example of Miami Modern style architecture which followed the Art Deco Period. Its destruction is a great loss to the area.