Burn Notice

miamijimf

Jou got it, maing! I happened to stumble onto this location while searching out an entirely different BN location with Live Earth. Turns out the BN crew use Hollywood, Florida, considerably. This boat ramp is at Holland Park, at the end of Johnson Street, at the Intracoastal Waterway. The Dumas mansion is nearby.

Dan I'm sorry to say that as much as I love "Burn Notice" I'm not as sharp with the locations as I am with Vice. :cry:...at least not yet!
We'll do our best to get ya up to speed' date=' pal! :)No one's tried their hand at this one yet:[img']http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/DanFoto/Burn%20Notice%20Pic/0910.jpgI know there are a few GE guru's here who can figure this one out. It's from a recent ep so you won't need DVD's of earlier seasons to find it.

Fortunately, Donovan is not a head case like Tom Sizemore, so this is just a blip. Sizemore's arrest was the final nail in the coffin for Michael Mann's "Robbery Homicide Division". I'm still angry that RHD got cancelled. Eingefügtes Bild

Shot in the Dark (Ep 3.7)Michael visits Strickler's yacht - Though the aerial shots show Miamarina at Bayside, this was filmed at Dinner Key Marina in Coconut Grove.Country club scenes - This has no bearing on where the scenes were filmed, but the aerial montage during the 22nd minute shows the golf courses on Fisher Island and Key Biscayne. I count 6 clips, in this order: KB, FI, KB, KB, KB, FI. It's kind of fun to look at each clip and match up the water hazard and sand traps, since the sand traps show up really well on satellite.Michael meets Eric at an outdoor restaurant on a pier - That's Dania Pier just north of Hollywood Beach. The restaurant is Beach Watch Restaurant at 300 N Beach Road, Dania.Father Peter's fake chapel - We are led to believe this in Little Havana. We see the Cafeteria Guardabarranco (1388 SW 8th Street) in the setup shots, but all of the scenes were filmed in Hollywood on South 20th Avenue between Hollywood Blvd and Harrison Street. Click here for a Bing satellite view (switch to "Bird's Eye View" for a better look). Also, Google Street View has a pretty good look at the storefronts.Fi's new place - We know the house number is 3162, so that should narrow it down quite a bit. But the tree cover makes satellite hunting impossible, so this requires "boots on the ground". There are plenty of 3100 addresses in Coconut Grove near the studio, but it could just as easily be in Hollywood.

[size=5">

Shot in the Dark (Ep 4.7)Michael visits Strickler's yacht - Though the aerial shots show Miamarina at Bayside' date=' this was filmed at Dinner Key Marina in Coconut Grove.[b']Country club scenes - This has no bearing on where the scenes were filmed, but the aerial montage during the 22nd minute shows the golf courses on Fisher Island and Key Biscayne. I count 6 clips, in this order: KB, FI, KB, KB, KB, FI. It's kind of fun to look at each clip and match up the water hazard and sand traps, since the sand traps show up really well on satellite.Michael meets Eric at an outdoor restaurant on a pier - That's Dania Pier just north of Hollywood Beach. The restaurant is Beach Watch Restaurant at 300 N Beach Road, Dania.Father Peter's fake chapel - We are led to believe this in Little Havana. We see the Cafeteria Guardabarranco (1388 SW 8th Street) in the setup shots, but all of the scenes were filmed in Hollywood on South 20th Avenue between Hollywood Blvd and Harrison Street. Click here for a Bing satellite view (switch to "Bird's Eye View" for a better look). Also, Google Street View has a pretty good look at the storefronts.Fi's new place - We know the house number is 3162, so that should narrow it down quite a bit. But the tree cover makes satellite hunting impossible, so this requires "boots on the ground". There are plenty of 3100 addresses in Coconut Grove near the studio, but it could just as easily be in Hollywood.

Good work, Jedi! ;)Karen (From the BN board) and I visited the Coconut Grove location where they shot Fi/Madeline etc. loading bags into the car. This might be near Fi's current, um, digs.BTW so far I count three different locations for FI's crib throughout the series - how 'bout you?Also, I believe Sam is kinda like Tubbs insofar as we have never been shown his proper house in the series. Sure, he's shacked up with several gals along the way and at present is staying in a guest room at Madeline's, but surely he keeps a pad of his own, yes?

Has anyone else noticed that in last week's ep, "Shot In The Dark," one of the driving scenes was filmed under the MacArthur Causeway, right across the water from Artie's condo building (MV, Heart Of Darkness)? It is visible if only for a moment (It is the scene where Michael and Fiona are in the Charger and Sam tells Michael on the cell phone something about "...they're going to Hallandale right now..." or something like that). This is about 30 -32 minutes into the ep, if you have edited the commercials out.

• Administrators
BTW so far I count three different locations for FI's crib throughout the series - how 'bout you?
I never noticed but I think she needs to keep moving so history doesn't catch up with her? I'm sure Fi has made way too many enemies!
Also' date=' I believe Sam is kinda like Tubbs insofar as we have never been shown his [i']proper house in the series. Sure' date=' he's shacked up with several gals along the way and at present is staying in a guest room at Madeline's, but surely he keeps a pad of his own, yes?[/quote']Maybe, maybe not, I always got the impression that Sam was a kept man, always having a woman on the hook taking care of him.

Here's an interesting tidbit, reported by wayfarer over at .org:Keith Diamond guest starred in (BN) Episode 3.6 - The Hunter. You guys would know him as Archie Ellis in MV Season 3's The Good Collar.

wayfarer over at .org:Keith Diamond guest starred in (BN) Episode 3.6 - The Hunter. You guys would know him as Archie Ellis in MV Season 3's The Good Collar.

The kid, right? That would be interesting to see what he looks like now, a middle-aged guy. But I have not watched a BN episode in 12 months, so kinda hard to get interested again.

Friends and Family (Ep 3.1)Michael comes ashore - This is filmed in South Beach. He runs through the alley just south of the McAlpin Hotel and into the alley behind the hotel (Ocean Court). He eventually comes out the main entrance.Eingefügtes BildMcAlpin Hotel photos and historyMichael meets Falcone - This scene is filmed at Bicentennial Park in downtown Miami (satellite view).Eingefügtes BildMichael meets Falcone & Co. - As discovered by MiamiJimF: Gold Coast Railroad MuseumEingefügtes BildYou can look around in the satellite view and match up background buildings from the two scenes (Sam/Fi/Michael prepare, then the actual meeting).Rufino is kidnappedsatellite viewRufino & Co come SOUTH on NW 1st Ave and pick up Michael, who is standing in the NW 1st Ave median at NW 10th St. Once Michael gets in the SUV (roomy!), they are heading toward the same spot but from the opposite direction. They are heading NORTH on NW 1st Ave, crossing the railroad tracks in front of the Miami Arena near NW 7th St. Fiona comes out of NW 9th St (heading west) and hits them.Harlan shoots Rufino - This is at a canal just off the the Miami River at NW 11th St.satellite viewMichael says goodbye to Marta - This is filmed in Ocean Beach Park.satellite view

The kid' date=' right? That would be interesting to see what he looks like now, a middle-aged guy. But I have not watched a BN episode in 12 months, so kinda hard to get interested again.[/quote']Richie- you can watch a few recent episodes at: http://www.usanetwork.com/fullepisodes/Airtommy- great work as always but please check your links, they don't work for me.

Last night's BN had me flashing back to "Rites Of Passage," being that they used Jose Marti Park in one scene. Hmm, they should get Pam Grier to do a guest appearance...

Last night's BN had me flashing back to "Rites Of Passage' date='" being that they used Jose Marti Park in one scene. Hmm, they should get Pam Grier to do a guest appearance...[/quote']Maybe they will, DanJ.......hey, maybe they'll even get DJ & PMT to do a guest appearance! :dance::dance2: Then, I'll be a Burn Notice fan for sure! :thumbsup:

To have DJ and/or PMT appear has been my Burn Notice fantasy from day one, Tony! They have had some MV alumni appear, though, including Clarence Williams III.

It was cool seeing the Scottish Rite Temple; Dan, Jeremy and I stopped there back in the summer of 06 (it was also used in the Vice movie).

Last night's BN had me flashing back to "Rites Of Passage' date='" being that they used Jose Marti Park in one scene. Hmm, they should get Pam Grier to do a guest appearance...[/quote']I got a flash of deja vu during the chase scene, memories of Tale of the Goat (when Crockett loses his tail on Tubbs). I have to go back and check, but I thought I even saw about the same camera shot at one point, under the expressways.

Someone asked how much longer they will be filming this Summer. JD just posted on Twitter that they have three weeks left.