Miami Vice - The Complete Collection Box-Sets!

IceColdCastillo

As I understand it, there are no less than four releases of the Miami Vice - The Complete Collection. Three are region 2 releases while the fourth one is region 1.Which Complete Collection box-set do you have? Feel free to share some pics of it too if possible.

For those of you who haven't seen all the box-sets before, here are pics of all 4 of them:Region 2:Eingefügtes BildRegion 2:Eingefügtes BildRegion 2: Eingefügtes BildRegion 1:Eingefügtes Bild

I bought them individually, but I would sure like to have that Region 2 box set. I have seen the Region 1 here locally in California. I guess this is a marketing gimmick, right:confused:

I bought them individually' date=' but I would sure like to have that Region 2 box set. I have seen the Region 1 here locally in California. I guess this is a marketing gimmick, right:confused:[/quote']Which region 2 box-set? There are 3 after all :pAs for marketing gimmick, what? :confused:

Which region 2 box-set? There are 3 after all :pAs for marketing gimmick' date=' what? :confused:[/quote']I mean so many different versions of the same thing in different boxes;)

• Administrators

Figures the region 1 set would be the ugliest! They could've at least made the alligator skin green.

Figures the region 1 set would be the ugliest! They could've at least made the alligator skin green.

I was just thinking this very same thing. It's not bad,BUT it could be better

Really? I like the region 1 box-set the most' date=' I think it looks really cool. This is my box-set, which I think is the least good looking, but I still love it:[img']http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w185/AxelFoley85/box1.jpgEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Is this just the old releases re-packaged' date=' or are there any extras on the discs?[/quote']Mine was just that, and I think the others are too.

• 1 year later...

Pretty cool boxed sets! :thumbsup:

yes, I like the new amazon.fr one released by Universal France. Looks Good.Where is the one posted by Ice-ColdCastillo ? That long box set looks really cool.I also like the UK release in Region 2 of the Complete Set with the neon palm trees on the box.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Why is it that almost all of the better packaging for a U.S. TV series comes from another country? My guess is here (in the U.S.) it's all about keeping costs down.

Edited by mvnyc
  • Like 1