Biogrqphy channel' subject is DJ TONIGHT!

nmathews

Mark was checking the comcast listings tonight on our TV when he found something that would interest me. On the Biography channel tonight New HD (2008) Don Johnson is going to be the subject. The capton does mention Miami Vice so I thought you all might want to know. It's on at 9PM EDT and repeated again at 1AM EDT In Bloomington, IN Biography channel is 452 You'll have to check your local listings. I'm going to record it if I can.:)

Mark was checking the comcast listings tonight on our TV when he found something that would interest me. On the Biography channel tonight New HD (2008) Don Johnson is going to be the subject. The capton does mention Miami Vice so I thought you all might want to know. It's on at 9PM EDT and repeated again at 1AM EDT In Bloomington' date=' IN Biography channel is 452 You'll have to check your local listings. I'm going to record it if I can.:)[/quote']Very cool, maybe they'll show that up in Canada sometime...

• 2 weeks later...