New Photos Of C&B's home And New Blazer

COOPER&BURNETT

I have posted over 30 new photos of my MIAMI VICE style home, and a new linen blazer on VICE.ORG! Check it out!-CoopEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

There is a message at the Photobucket website that says it was hacked. They are working on the problem, but it still is not restored. Therefore, why am I the only one who can't see Coop's pictures:confused:

• Administrators

I can see them too.This site is not like .org. Pictures are uploaded directly to this site so photobucket should not matter even if that was were the original picture is.If your seeing a red X, it may be a filter of some sort blocking it. I get that when I use the computers at work.

It´s a wonderful style' date=' this home !!!These blue und neo lights - too beautiful to believe it !!!:clap::clap::happy::happy:[/quote']THANK YOU!!! did you see all the photos on the .org site?

The lighting sets the Vice mood alright.Impressive C&B!

Thank you! I really appreciate that.I figured that those who would visit this site would like it.

I can see them too.This site is not like .org. Pictures are uploaded directly to this site so photobucket should not matter even if that was were the original picture is.

How does one upload directly to this site?? Do I not need photobucket anymore?

• 4 months later...

Why the heck is this COOPER@BURNETT SCRAPBOOK section so quiet???Please, comment or post in this Scrapbook section like you do in the .ORG site.Now, Here is a taste of what new photos you can see on .ORG!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Anyone care to see pics of my Miami Vice-style pocket lint?In all seriousness, I love the handrail. I've never heard of such a thing and it is cool as heck.

Thanks guys.Most of the photos are on VICE.ORG in the scrapbook section.(I too have never heard of a lighted handrail.)It lights up the stairs very well, and makes it safer!

I love this style. Congrats!I have 25$ Ikea LED BARS (x4) in my kitchen that I mounted under the cupboard. I get great multi-colors incl. GREEN, SEAFOAM & BLUE. Theyre fabulous! For the price you can mount them just about anywhere.I used to have a Car Neon Kit which I installed with a 12V adapter under the bed's base. Glowing dark blue.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Coop, it's been a while for me. Now I know you are all settled..lol...I just love the lighting, only you could find all this and put it into your home. Beautiful. Oh and is that the original furniture for the living room you asked us about and were going to get? It looks different unless it's the lights and the position of it. I love it, breath taking.........How is that gated community? And, are you Crockett there? ;) Good to see it all. Sue