"Everything´s Inside Of Me"

Joe

One of the best songs by TT, or ??:radio::radio:Unfortunately the song isn´t still released or covered. Does somebody know if the track exists as a whole song ???

The song was a demo he recorded for himself. On the screen it sounded like a complete song, approx. 3 minutes long.TT borrowed the mastertape to Universal a few days before airing was scheduled as they couldn´t get clearance for a John Cougar Mellencamp song. According to Tim, they misplaced the tape. He told me once that he needs to re-record it. I hope he has a DAT copy as with all other cues he wrote for the series.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I've heard it today. It's absolutely beautiful. I realized that that scene in which Crockett/Burnett is drunk wasted and have memories of his past owes a lot to the song.I hope Tim Truman one day releases his Miami Vice material, and I hope it will contain many tunes from the series (a complete collection would be great).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All of the actual songs Tim associated himself with was very good... Everything's Inside of Me, Help Me Through The Night, No Way Out... love them all.

All of the actual songs Tim associated himself with was very good... Everything's Inside of Me' date=' Help Me Through The Night, No Way Out... love them all.[/quote']I Love Season 5! Good to see you here!

The song was a demo he recorded for himself. On the screen it sounded like a complete song' date=' approx. 3 minutes long.TT borrowed the mastertape to Universal a few days before airing was scheduled as they couldn´t get clearance for a John Cougar Mellencamp song. According to Tim, they misplaced the tape. He told me once that he needs to re-record it. I hope he has a DAT copy as with all other cues he wrote for the series.[/quote']Any idea on what Mellencamp song that was? (Sorry to go off-topic)

I Love Season 5! Good to see you here!

Thank you very much. The prospect of Tim's soundtrack resurrected me from the ashes of Borbon's plane. :hippie:

• 6 months later...

Name of the song played in the opening scene of Redemption in Blood?HI MV Fans :)I really LOVE the instruemental song that was played in the background while Rico is being chased through the woods in Redemption in Blood? I love that song and I am hoping Tim includes that song in his CD. BTW, does anyone know when Tim's CD will be coming out?Thanks :)!Renato

Thanks Joe :)I love that song! I really would love to have it! I think those 3 episodes (Mirror Image, Hostile Takeover, and Redemption in Blood) were great MV episodes :)! Don Johnson made a great bad guy and looked so cool and so mean with his hair slicked back, the dark sun glasses, and a suit and tie :)!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This is the best song ever in Miami Vice!

I absolutely agree. For me it's tied with the way they used In the Air Tonight in the pilot, but I absolutely agree. It's become one of my favorite songs ever and it kills me that it seems like an official release is most likely not going to happen. But keep praying!

• 9 months later...

I love all three of the songs Truman wrote for the show, but I think Everything Inside Of Me is definitely the best (and, annoyingly, the only one I don't have an mp3 copy of).It's too bad his work has never been released.

I question the notion that "Everything Inside Of Me" was used as a replacement for a John Mellencamp song. There is an obvious ripoff/remake by Truman of "Crumblin' Down" by Mellencamp in the episode "Over The Line". I think that was the episode Mr. Truman was thinking of when a Mellencamp song was not cleared for use in the show...unless it happened twice. This all happened over 20 years ago, after all. Pure speculation on my part with no facts to back it up, other than the fact that that the Truman track used in "Over The Line" and the JCM song are REALLY similar.

• 5 months later...

I've detected a really good rip of Everything's Inside of me on youtube:

There are nearly no background talk - good work!!!:radio:
I think "really good" might be pushing it, but it's nice to hear the song with the dialogue and background noise mostly removed! Good find.

I think "really good" might be pushing it' date=' but it's nice to hear the song with the dialogue and background noise mostly removed! Good find.[/quote']That's my 5.1 rip of the song that I passed on to a member here who then uploaded it on youtube. The inconsistency in volume is due to where the dialogue was in the scene in the channels I removed for the final mix.

That's my 5.1 rip of the song that I passed on to a member here who then uploaded it on youtube. The inconsistency in volume is due to where the dialogue was in the scene in the channels I removed for the final mix.

Yeah, I guessed as much. Good work, it wasn't exactly perfect, but it was great to hear it without the background noise.

It's as perfect as I could make it with what I had. Many, many hours went into getting it to sound the way it does I promise lol.

I've detected a really good rip of Everything's Inside of me on youtube:

There are nearly no background talk - good work!!!:radio:
What a great find :thumbsup:,I love this song also

Great ! where can I get a copy of this :D

Just use a YouTube audio converter to download an mp3 from the video. There are plenty of free ones out there.