Theresa

miamijimf

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 2:47am by airtommyWyatt's mansion This is on the east end of Hibiscus Island in Biscayne Bay, just a few doors down from Morales' house in "Killshot". click here for satellite & bird's-eye-view pics http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=25.781644~-80.156198&style=h&lvl=14&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=9377992&sp=Point.n8x7cy89m8jn_Wyatt%27s%20house___&encType=1======================================================= 20:58 - Crockett has a heart-to-heart talk with Theresa 38:31 - Crockett sits by himself with the ring Are these scenes filmed on Watson Island?

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 10:55am by DanJI'll print out some screen shots and take a drive by there, probably next week - SoFlaJeremy, wanna come with?Since it's an easy one, I'd like to break down the Arzola Chase Scene. It starts at 29:24 where we see a familiar sight: the front of the Carlyle, and correct me if I'm wrong but I swear this is recycled footage from the pilot episode.At 29:28 Swytek & Tubbs (S&T) pull up in front of the Cardozo and proceed to walk towards the Carlyle. Arzola comes out of the Carlyle, sees S&T coming, takes a few shots at them and jumps into what looks like a Lotus to me so I'll go with that, and zooms off southbound on Ocean Drive. the chase itself starts at 30:02.At 30:14 Arzola turns west on 12th Street, but there's a truck blocking the road (30:18). Immediately I thought he was gonna do a classic move and go under it, but instead the Lotus turns around and heads back toward Ocean Drive. S&T are right behind him in the Bug Van and have to pull the same maneuver.At 30:31 Arzola is now headed north on Ocean Drive with S&T in hot pursuit in the green Bug Van. The camera shot is looking south and we see the Ocean Front and Carlyle hotels, as well as the Victor in the background.At 30:37 Crockett shows up, headed south on Ocean at about 15th Street.At 30:42 the Testarossa cuts to the wrong side of the road, and here we see a goof. We know that S&T have been hot on Arzola's heels in the Bug Van thus far, so why is the Bug Van seen parked in front of the Cardozo in this cut?! After all that driving around, Arzola ends up not getting very far. At 30:48 Crockett blocks Arzola's path, causing the Lotus to come to a stop on the east side of Ocean, in front of the Carlyle.At 31:00, after firing a few shots at Crockett, Arzola runs onto Ocean Drive and gets hit by a BMW.At 31:15, S&T pull up in front of the Carlyle. Never mind how they ended up parked in front of the Cardozo in the middle of this chase - how the heck did they then get back behind Arzola? I didn't see them pass us! Hah!

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 1:38pm by Matt520:58 scene with Crockett and Theresa having a heart-to -heart looks either Watson Is or Port of Miami shingled verge facing Downtown( off Port Blvd just off Port Bridge- scene of all the Nite Season 2 shots with C&T in front of Downtown with the Ferrari and Guns) - it looks too close for Watson Is imo. The final scene with Sonny in the car looking at the ring is def. Port of Miami Verge as you can see the Intercontinental Entrance Close at an angle you would only get at that tip on Port of Miami Verge. Surfside Medical Centre is the treatment centre used in the ep.

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 2:16pm by airtommyOriginally posted by DanJAt 30:42 the Testarossa cuts to the wrong side of the road, and here we see a goof. We know that S&T have been hot on Arzola's heels in the Bug Van thus far, so why is the Bug Van seen parked in front of the Cardozo in this cut?! lol, I totally missed that goof re: the two parking scenes - I thought the skyline looked close enough to be Port of Miami, but then I thought maybe I saw Bayside on the left side of the screen, so that led me to think of Watson Island. The key will be to ID the buildings, which is a little tough at night. What is Surfside Medical Centre named today? I can't find anything under that name.

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 2:36pm by Matt5Me too - cannot find anything under Surfside Medical Centre either. Ref Parking Scene 2 ( end of episode) I am 99.5% convinced this is Port of Miami . The clue is the Intercontinental visible entrance . Ref Parking Scene 1 - the camera pans down from The Wachovia in the centre of the shot then spans out . Just looks far too close to be Watson Is - may be wrong however

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 2:03am by airtommyOriginally posted by MATT5Me too - cannot find anything under Surfside Medical Centre either.LOL, I thought you were saying Surfside was the real name, I totally missed the signs in the episode. They don't show us much of it, so it'll be tough to find. Originally posted by MATT5Ref Parking Scene 2 ( end of episode) I am 99.5% convinced this is Port of Miami . The clue is the Intercontinental visible entrance . OK, I spent some time studying this. It took me a while to identify the buildings, but now I get it. Yes, I definitely see what you mean. The Intercontinental entrance is brightly lit, at the bottom left of the screen in the opening shot. The green/red lit building that mostly blocks the Bank of America Tower - I'm thinking this is Suntrust. I think you're right that they are at Port of Miami, just south of where the bridge meets Dodge Island. It lines up perfectly. If they were on Watson Island, then the Port and the bridge would be blocking the view.

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 4:15pm by Matt5Airtommy - I have scanned Surfside with Birds Eye View but so far nothing - with Surfside being a relatively small area , I believe, North of Collins Ave it must be "findable". Ref - Wyatts Mansion - where in the pic would C&T have been parked when the cops/neighbor came?

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 4:50pm by airtommyI looked at Crockett's position in the stakeout, but it was hard to tell exactly. He's about 1 to 3 houses away from Wyatt's, to the south.

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 7:29pm by airtommyI just looked on a map. The only hospital anywhere near Surfside was the St. Francis (discussed here), which is now gone. But I wouldn't take their "Surfside" sign very seriously. I bet Cedars, Mt. Sinai, and Jackson are more likely prospects.

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 7:45pm by Matt5Imo Too me, Surfside Medical Centre from "Theresa" looked like a small treatment facility independent of a major hospital.

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 9:10pm by ifv93The interior scenes appear to be at the hospital at 601 N. Flamingo Road in Pembroke Pines. I do not know if they would have gone that far, but from what I have seen when there, it matches up slightly.

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 9:16pm by Matt5Originally posted by jfv93The interior scenes appear to be at the hospital at 601 N. Flamingo Road in Pembroke Pines. I do not know if they would have gone that far, but from what I have seen when there, it matches up slightly. Interesting - what about the exterior is that same building , jfv93?

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 6:46am by ifv93No, its not, but it was just a hunch, after all I had never seen that interior of a hospital in any previous episode.

• 3 years later...

This episode is now published on my location site including hospital and treatment center locations: http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net

For the explosion scene in the Downtown River vacant lot that must frontage must have been put on only for that explosion purpose :D

For the explosion scene in the Downtown River vacant lot that must frontage must have been put on only for that explosion purpose :D

The building was fake' date=' built just for the episode and was only a shell.[/color']

• 1 year later...

Enjoyed the locations in this one - with the medical centre on Nw95th St  used for the first time in the series and some great Ocean Drive footage from mid December 1986 for airing in Feb 1987. 

:D  :fireworks:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
58 minutes ago, Cypress Kid said:

Thanks for posting these!

My pleasure - glad you enjoy and @summer84 what do you think of Blu-ray quality, it’s difficult to get the best idea from screen shots I know :hippie: