Episode #24 "Whatever Works"

Ferrariman

11 hours ago, Jack Gretsky said:

One of those regular, but not outstanding, Vices.  The Santería aspect adds an unusual flavor to this corrupt cops and drug lords tale, especially with Castillo in that den with animals and Morandez in makeup.  Some two-fisted acting from patrolmen Blakeney and Solen, but that bar confrontation was a highlight.  I want to hang out with John Tayler and Power Station too! :dance2: 

That subplot of Sonny's Daytona being impounded was frustrating, especially with that pasty administrator.  But we get a classic bit with Izzy as the "owner of the marina"! 

Yeah, I like the Power Station bar scene and the heated tension that ensues (Crockett was ready to bang some gongs and knock some heads). I also can't say enough about Izzy as a rich yachtsman; of anything that Izzy does, it's my favorite (I also like the dance classes & financial advice; I think it's clever. "Izzy Dancing: Little Havana Good Time").

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Watching this one again. Always love the wild/bizarre, creepy Santeria aspects! But, perhaps this has been brought up before...but when Tony Amato was killed by his wife in “No Exit”, his Maserati must have been auctioned off, and Orville Rivera must have bought it, lol! :p This looks to be the same car: 6231DA2E-8A34-4375-AE99-D937CDEBBFE8.jpeg.cfc12055705ac618c921a5ec6bf88ef1.jpeg

Tony Amato’s Maserati in “No Exit”.

68B09A60-0CD2-45F5-A6C5-C75C02B79A58.png.addec985ffce9424f286fe73cb89edb6.png

Orville Rivera’s goons washing his Maserati in “Whatever Works”...identical to Amato’s Maserati in “No Exit”, the previous season.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...