Nash Bridges Coming to DVD in October!

Ferrariman

Just had a look on UK sites re Nash Bridges and nothing is mentioned, so it looks as though we'll have to wait - again - as we did for MV on DVD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sadly' date=' I never watched Nash.Fore shame I know. :cry:[/quote']I HAVE TO AGREE, ITS NO VICE, DON IS GREAT BY THE SHOW DID NOT CUT IT FOR ME, EXCEPT FOR THE TWO SHOWS WITH PMT IN IT

It's funny. Folks who don't like this show either say one of two things: 1) It's not enough like Vice. 2) It's too much like Vice.I loooved this show and hope we get all the seasons on DVD. DJ was charismatic as ever. While Nash was a "lighter" character than Crockett, he also had some very dark moments and really gave DJ an opportunity to show us a lot of nuance as an actor. I find it nothing like Vice (except it's two cops and one isn't white).I love Vice. And I love this.

It's funny. Folks who don't like this show either say one of two things: 1) It's not enough like Vice. 2) It's too much like Vice.I loooved this show and hope we get all the seasons on DVD. DJ was charismatic as ever. While Nash was a "lighter" character than Crockett' date=' he also had some very dark moments and really gave DJ an opportunity to show us a lot of nuance as an actor. I find it nothing like Vice (except it's two cops and one isn't white).I love Vice. And I love this.[/quote']Ditto.One thing I noticed about the packaging of season one that gives me hope that we'll get all the seasons is that originally it was called "Nash Bridges, Season One." Now when they released the rear art and special features, it's called "Nash Bridges The First Season." Am I reading too much between the lines here?

• 2 years later...

Don't really know why, but I never watched NB during it's run on CBS.Bought seasons 1-2 on dvd earlier this year, plan to give it a look in the future.

I must admit it was different in the beginning, being used to Crockett and Tubbs, now the switch to Bridges and Dominguez, but i must say i got used to the idea and i love the show. The humour between the two is very good and the situations they find themselves in sometimes is also great.I have the first three seasons and cannot wait for Season 4 - 6Later

• 3 months later...

Do we know what was the reasoning with brining back PMT for one episode of Nash?Producer attempt to increase ratings? Plea from PMT to get some cash from his 98 forclosure? Or just plain fun opportunity for the fans of both shows?thxJ.