Any MV Prop Collectors?

Asp9mm

Has anyone have the little red helicopter on Sonny's desk ?[/quoteI've asked around for it, but nobody I know knows what happened to it, or where another could be found. :cry:Don't think I haven't looked.

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone have the little red helicopter on Sonny's desk ?
O.K.' date=' I have it now. Took me a couple weeks, but I have it!Check out the thread all about it in the scrapbook section. I have many digital photos of the helicopter prop, and information of it's true origins.[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/redhelicopter.jpg

• 11 months later...

I was lucky enough to get hold of one of Crocketts ID sets from somewhere around the 3rd season, took a lot of negotiating and a few $$$$. I used to have Sonny and Rico's cards from a promo shoot late in the show's run but I traded them off some time ago now. I dont know if they were ever screen used.

post-1082-13892963126078_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...

Got a new itemJust added something to my MV collection. Tell me what you think, especially C&B![ATTACH=CONFIG]3198[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3199[/ATTACH]

post-109-13892963473633_thumb.jpg

post-109-13892963473826_thumb.jpg

3198[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3199[/ATTACH]

What can I say buddy, ... I FREAK'IN LOVE IT!!! That is too awesome!!! A L.T. badge for Castillo!! HOW WONDERFULLY ORIGINAL!!!! :clap::clap:Never seen one before, and done so well!That is one AWESOME prop, and you may be the only one who has one.I TIP MY HAT TO YOU SIR!! Faaaaaantasic! :prost:Thank you so much for showing us you new LT.'s badge!-COOP

I FREAK'IN LOVE IT!!! That is too awesome!!! A L.T. badge for Castillo!! HOW WONDERFULLY ORIGINAL!!!! :clap::clap:Never seen one before, and done so well!That is one AWESOME prop, and you may be the only one who has one.I TIP MY HAT TO YOU SIR!! Faaaaaantasic! :prost:Thank you so much for showing us you new LT.'s badge!-COOP

From the Ultimate MV collector, this is high praise indeed! Thanks.JN

What can I say buddy' date=' ... I FREAK'IN LOVE IT!!! That is too awesome!!! A L.T. badge for Castillo!! HOW WONDERFULLY ORIGINAL!!!! :clap::clap:Never seen one before, and done so well!That is one AWESOME prop, and you may be the only one who has one.I TIP MY HAT TO YOU SIR!! Faaaaaantasic! :prost:Thank you so much for showing us you new LT.'s badge!-COOP
From the Ultimate MV collector' date=' this is high praise indeed! Thanks.JN[/quote']It's unique, classy, and original.Just like you. :prost:It's freak'in Awesome!

It's unique' date=' classy, and original.Just like you. :prost:It's freak'in Awesome![/quote'] Thanks, my friend. I tried to respond to your PM, but you box is full.When it comes to MV I bask in the radiance of your greatness!!!

Thanks' date=' my friend. I tried to respond to your PM, but you box is full.When it comes to MV I bask in the radiance of your greatness!!![/quote']Ahhhhh.....Your the one with the Daytona, not me pal.;)

cool..you can pretend to be castillo now :cool:where you guys getting that?

Actually, I DO pretend to be Castillo every day...well not as somber, but anyway....JN

Actually' date=' I DO pretend to be Castillo every day...well not as somber, but anyway....JN[/quote']I can understand if you can't have a perfectly clean desk at work like Castillo, but just for me, .....please, even if it makes you smile inside, tell one of the officers, "Keep me posted." ;):)

I can understand if you can't have a perfectly clean desk at work like Castillo' date=' but just for me, .....please, even if it makes you smile inside, tell one of the officers, "Keep me posted." ;):)[/quote'] Consider it done!JN