Memorabilia and Collecting

Asp9mm

No, I own a Daytona, but not THE Daytona. I have tried to make my car look as much as possible like the car used in Season 2.The 1976 (in my opinion) doesn't exist. The only car left is the same car used in the pilot, which is know as Car 4 (the fourth car Tom McBurnie built for Al Mardikian). It is in the hands of a private owner who has chosen not to be identified (I tracked people down for a living for 32 years as a GBI Agent). He has not displayed the car in about 19-20 years. He was nice enough to show the car to me in 2007 when I visited his home. He is a great source of information, and has a large box full of documents pertaining to the show cars. He has correspondance from Universal Studios giving the VIN for the cars used on the show, and documents that authenticate his car from the time it was built by McBurnie.I plan to add more pictures of Car 4 to my website as time goes on.And, again, I appreciate the positive feedback. The research is a labor of love, but it is nice to know others enjoy learning about the car as well.

JN, thanks and we are the ones appreciating what you know and can share here. Used on the show or not, I have to believe you love your car. :fireworks:

JN' date=' thanks and we are the ones appreciating what you know and can share here. Used on the show or not, I have to believe you love your car. :fireworks:[/quote']Driving the car in the spring summer and fall is the most fun I can think of fully dressed!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recieved Tubb's coffee cup in the mail yesterday. Drinking out of it right now!!

I'm really enjoying that your into collecting "VICE" related stuff!Does your Coffee cup look like this?Eingefügtes BildLet's see a photo of yours. Is yours the same style as the one on the show?