Looking For Some Help!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

There is literally a ton of info to be transferred to this site so I'm looking for a few good volunteers to help copy and paste some info. Anyone who's interested and has the free time please contact me. Thanks!

• Administrators

I hope, there will be some volunteers. We have over 1.900 (!!) entries in our miami-vice.info glossary and over 300 (!!) files in our download area. We -that's Ferrariman, Ell.a, The Talk, Sonny and myself, are working several hours every day (!) just for the two sites. And there's still a lot of work to do.I'm working with miamijimf on the location maps. He is really a great help for me and it works perfect. It would be great, it there are some more volunteers to let real MV content grow in our glossary and our database.Everyone can and will benefit from the informations but without help they will not make their way from .info over here. And we don't have the time to manage two sites the way we want to do.Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

Izzie was mistaken Tony. Read the post by KaeptnCaipi above. The copying and pasting is from .info to .ws, NOT from .org!!