• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crocketsgrl

• timm525

• MV86

• Shill

Top Posters In This Topic

Some blokes love a laughShill, my man, what are you going on about, a laugh? Or did you put that up to make me drool? But you did put it up for me, with that twisted sense of humor. You seem to be doing that to me tonight with the Beatles and now DJ......Ok, I vote that you are just trying to be nice to a mate, is all. I love that photo......Ta for it.

Timm fix your pm'sTimm, I see you noticed that our MV86 has become a corporal. Yes, there's a new Corporal in town so you better watch it..lol.....Hey, buddie, fix your pm's. I wrote two long pm's one the other night and then copied it to Org hoping you'd read it and then one tonight and it was rejected. Are you rejecting me, Hon ney? *sniffles* Fix your pm's please, thank you........

timm, I sent a short pm back and it still came up that you aren't recieving pm's.....I am being rejected....lol......Ask Caipi or Lou....I tried the pop up like caipi had said and the map thing , that over ten times and neither worked. I had to put the pm's back cause it wasn't even telling me I had any pm's.......night hon...

Sergaent TimmWell glad you finally fixed your PM box..lol.....And Congrats to you Sergeant Timm!:clap:

• Administrators

Well glad you finally fixed your PM box..lol.....And Congrats to you Sergeant Timm!:clap:

Thanks, sometimes I find it hard to relate to you "lower ranks". :D:D:D

• Administrators

Oh wait, your a Sergent now. I guess they are lowering the standars for the gold shields, says here you busted a guy for a "getto blaster" (Red Tapes). :D:D:D