• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crocketsgrl

• timm525

• MV86

• Shill

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Tim and I like Miami Vice. :D

Ok, Timm I hit post reply and my message is somewhere around here..lol.....I'm Sue from New Jersey.....Learning how to use this site, will be interesting. Glad to see you!

Hello as wellhttp://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3837&stc=1&d=1197405756just testing the image thingy. Are we live with this site yet????

• Administrators

Yes, we are live. Please check out the "photos" section in the pink navigation bar.There you can upload your images.

• Administrators

Your family with PMT?

Not only because of my family with PMT -even though it was great- but because of the possibility to store pictures and organize them in different categories.

How can you tell who else is on-line Caipi?

Shill, from what I can tell on the right side of the forum in the middle tells who is on.

Guest The Talk

Who's online

How can you tell who else is on-line Caipi?
Shill' date=' from what I can tell on the right side of the forum in the middle tells who is on.[/quote']In the pink navigation bar there is a link named "Quick Links". In the drop down menu you have to click on "Who's Online". There you'll find additional information.:radar::radar:

• Administrators

In the pink navigation bar there is a link named "Quick Links". In the drop down menu you have to click on "Who's Online". There you'll find additional information.:radar::radar:

Another way:There's a "Onlineuser" box on the portal site on the rigth side. There you can see, which users are online.When you click on the three people in the upper right side of the onlineuser box you get a list which user in online and where he is.2. possibility is to click on "Forum" in the pink navi bar and on the very bottom of the side there's also a who is online box.

• Administrators
Straight and to the point' date='I like that.[/quote']I've had a lot of success with the "direct approach". :D