• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crocketsgrl

• timm525

• MV86

• Shill

Top Posters In This Topic

That woman used to make my girlfriends so jelous! And my sister too but we don't need to go there... only joking!

Damn, Shill...... Although a little jealousy keeps 'em honest...

Timm, you've made Corporal already, congrats. Got to get used to this new rank system.......Shill you are so funny. One of those pics reminds me of Kim Bassinger back in the 80's.

• Administrators

I'm in a 10 step program.#1. Step on the SOB's throat that is seeing my girl.Wanna hear what #s 2-10 are? :D:D:D

I'm listening to the best of Jan Hammer over and over so I really feel like I'm on Vice now.....especially with Elvis here:D

• Administrators
Timm' date=' I saw your GF with some of the other officers, they down loaded her..lol...[/quote']Well that's just plain rude. She does get around thou. :D

Ok, now I'm gonna really allow you all to laugh at me but I just noticed that when that light is on by the badge. Well that means we're on....:D

The Avatars!I love how big the avatars are on here. The moving avatar that shill made me I can see so much better and appreciate it in more that one way..that's why he made that one for me....lol.....

• Administrators
Ok' date=' now I'm gonna really allow you all to laugh at me but I just noticed that when that light is on by the badge. Well that means we're on....:D[/quote']What light? You mean the green circle that indicates the member is on line?