Calderone's Return Pt II ( aka Demise )

Matt5

At 33:35 in Part II C&T are still meant to be on St Andrews Island just before the Masquerade Beach party but it looks like No Name Marina at the tip of Key Biscayne . We already know they filmed the Masquerade scenes @ Crandon Park Beach , Key Biscayne & Interiors of Calderone's villa at 485 W Matheson Dr, Key Biscayne. All the other scenes are St Andrews Is.

• 1 year later...

Great info and detailed too - fantastic - I can only assume C Glide is in fact the master - SoflaJeremy ! :D

Yes indeed, I forgot my password and have changed my e-mail so I just changed my name in order to post.

News flash Breaking News Finally with help from Tom@.org I have located the night-club where they take Linus to I.D. Mendez in part 1 Hit List. The club was called Nepenthe 3937 N Federal Hwy. Ft. Lauderdale.

glad I could help. Your "pharaoh room" hint was key.Allegedly this club was also used in "Whatever works" (The Power Station played there). I gotta check this out once more with episode stills.

News flash Breaking News Finally with help from Tom@.org I have located the night-club where they take Linus to I.D. Mendez in part 1 Hit List. The club was called Nepenthe 3937 N Federal Hwy. Ft. Lauderdale.

That is real interesting SoflaJeremy , there was some talk of it at one point being "Heaven" in Fort Lauderdale off SW2nd St . Nepenthe seems to be a good 5-6 miles North of Central Fort Lauderdale in the Oakland Park area . Great find though - is it still a Club ?

That is real interesting SoflaJeremy ' date=' there was some talk of it at one point being "Heaven" in Fort Lauderdale off SW2nd St . Nepenthe seems to be a good 5-6 miles North of Central Fort Lauderdale in the Oakland Park area . Great find though - is it still a Club ?[/quote'] Matt,we had two clubs on our shortlist: Club Pizazz at 3208 N. Federal Hwy, Ft. Lauderdale (from Better living through chemistry), allegedly called later "Heaven" (today it´s a mall) but some of the interior infrastructure did not fit. Club Nepenthe came up because in Hit list there is a sign "Pharaoh room" visible in the background and Club Nepenthe was well known for its Egyptian interior deco and the layout with multi-level dance floor seemed to fit too.

Matt' date='we had two clubs on our shortlist: Club Pizazz at 3208 N. Federal Hwy, Ft. Lauderdale (from Better living through chemistry), allegedly called later "Heaven" (today it´s a mall) but some of the interior infrastructure did not fit. Club Nepenthe came up because in Hit list there is a sign "Pharaoh room" visible in the background and Club Nepenthe was well known for its Egyptian interior deco and the layout with multi-level dance floor seemed to fit too.[/quote']Thanks Tom - seems to fit well:D

It is also the only night club with the damce floor made out of stainless steel. When I read that I went back and took a look at Hit List when they have Mendez pinned to the dance floor. Sure enough it looks like stainless steel. I had not noticed that earlier. The railings, doors, glass block in entry way, two tiered contoured ceiling, even the neon light design on the ceiling all match up. I was starting to wonder if we would ever solve that one.Now I have to check out Whatever Works.

• 3 years later...

Watched this episode after "Hit List" - I should imagine many of the St. Andrews locations would be unchanged - a great episode. I visited the Crandon Park Marina in March and that area is just North of the main marina and is unchanged. :thumbsup::D

Could you please upload pictures of Crandon Park Marina from 2013?

Ref - Crandon Park MarinaOf course - I will have to locate in the meantime here is a good shot of the angle and island seen behind C&T during the episode.:shout::thumbsup::Dhttp://www.bing.com/images/search?q=crandon+park+marina+miami&id=860DB14195827FDB4CDB72FA04124F44B61154FB&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detail&id=860DB14195827FDB4CDB72FA04124F44B61154FB&selectedIndex=0

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
13 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Great photo.  Are you back in St-Croix , Christiansted ?

No Jim  - not back in St.Croix just watched this fine episode last nite and enjoyed the locations :hippie:

Edited by Matt5

This is a great July 2015 video showcasing some of the locations from the "Calderone's Demise" episode and Christiansted in St.Croix generally - which I came across Today whilst researching St.Croix and Christiansted. :hippie:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 3