Sign in to follow this  
Matt5

Calderone's Return Pt II ( aka Demise )

Matt5    1,919
Matt5

This is also very nice showing a walk along the Christiansted wooden boardwalk seen in "Calderone's Demise" - very nice indeed whilst I was researching Christiansted and St Croix generally.

This video is particularly good though as it shows the angle we see in the episode in the opening credits looking towards the landmark tower. :hippie:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

Matt5    1,919
Matt5

A few more locations used in Christiansted, St.Croix featured in this episode:hippie:

IMG_3850.JPG

IMG_3851.JPG

• Like 1

Dadrian    760
Dadrian
On 5/31/2017 at 4:29 PM, Matt5 said:

This video is particularly good though as it shows the angle we see in the episode in the opening credits looking towards the landmark tower. :hippie:

I got a little confused as to which part of the video shows that angle, Matt. Help?

Matt5    1,919
Matt5
8 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

I got a little confused as to which part of the video shows that angle, Matt. Help?

Sure - Just after the beginning showing when it heads to the water tower that was where the boat dock( yellow gated) is where C&T make landfall in the opening credits  :hippie:

Edited by Matt5

Dadrian    760
Dadrian
3 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Sure - First picture Is when they make landfall on St Andrews Island on the boat dock in the opening credits 

Second we see in the car chase through the town :hippie:

Thanks. I was asking about the video, but I think the pictures actually helped clear my question up. I'll try to revisit this video next time we watch that episode. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Matt5    1,919
Matt5
47 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Thanks. I was asking about the video, but I think the pictures actually helped clear my question up. I'll try to revisit this video next time we watch that episode. :thumbsup:

Sorry my friend I reread your answer and edited it before I saw your reply (see my previous post) but yes in the pics :-

1. Shows the angle of the boat dock when C&T make landfall in St Andrews Island  as I mentioned

2. The car chase in the town 

and to clarify the video shows the area pretty much covered by picture 1 in detail just via video:hippie:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

Matt5    1,919
Matt5

Old Danish Customs House and Hospital St.:hippie:

IMG_5944.JPG

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1