Olive t-shirt?

Izzie

• Administrators

Maybe in an episode like "Glades" or "Freefall" when they stormed Costa Morada but otherwise olive is a color you would never see normally. That would fall under the category of earth tones.

• Administrators

Was he wearing one at the indoor gun rage when he was trying to buy the Mac 10s in Evan?As I recall, he was dressed up in a para-military outfit.

Yeah there was the olive in Evan at the shooting range. I don't think there was olive in Freefall, other than the jacket and trousers. I'm just sure he wore one. I always think he wears one in the beginning of The Lost Madonna, but it's a grey. His jacket and an olive t under it, would be a good match.

Yeah "The Great McCarthy " he wore Olive - and also early Season 3 he wore Olive thsirts - Now Nash Bridges he wore Bright Green Jackets and yellow, orange, red etc :clap:

• 1 month later...

The "No Earth Tone " rule was not as strick in Season 1 and 5 as it was in the other seasons.They would occassionally dress Tubbs in green because in PMTs words "Green lights up the color of my eyes and sets my skin tone on fire."In latter seasons even Sonny,s holster was changed to black to maintain the No earth tone rule.

• Administrators
In latter seasons even Sonny' date='s holster was changed to black to maintain the No earth tone rule.[/quote']What seasons or eps was his holster black in?