Don Johnson ~ OPT San Francisco Race April 7, 1990

DJAngel

We attended Don's first (and only) OPT Race in San Francisco on April 7, 1990.:glossy: Unfortunately, he did not win, but we had a great time beginning from April 3rd, when we attended the taping of Don's appearance on the local TV talk show, "People Are Talking", to the Charity Party for the Race on Pier 39 on April 6th, and the race on April 7th starting at Pier 39. It was an amazing week:happy:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Don & Melanie at Charity CA for Missing Children ~ April 6, 2008Don & Melanie wrote their check for a very worthy charity:clap:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildI just noticed I typed the wrong date in my subject line - Should be April 6, 1990

For those interested in the engines:)Eingefügtes BildFor those interested in Don's racing outfit;)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildBruce Jenner participated in the Celebrity Race held in the morning before the Professional Race in the afternoonEingefügtes Bild

Bruce Jenner' date='the father to the kardashian kids[/quote']I watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians - that's a wild ride:D

It's a trip, but I like those people. Spoiled rich kids, but they are likeable. I think because there is a lot of love in the family.

• 6 months later...

You HAVE to be DON's biggest fans! He talks to you, recognises you. WOW!I don't know anyone else who travels to see DON at events. You are TOO COOL!Loved reading the letter too!

• 1 year later...

The photos are wonderful, thank you very much for reminding about this thread, DJAngel! :clap:Can't even remember if I've read this story before... but it won't do me any harm to read it again anyway. ;) Your DJ stories are always interesting.

Great pics, DJ Angel, and a wonderful, very entertaining letter about an event you´ll never forget in your lifetime!:clap::clap:

The photos are wonderful' date=' thank you very much for reminding about this thread, DJAngel! :clap:Can't even remember if I've read this story before... but it won't do me any harm to read it again anyway. ;) Your DJ stories are always interesting.[/quote']Glad you enjoyed it, cheetah. I'm so glad I wrote the trip stories back at the time. I would have forgotten details by now for sure.

Great pics' date=' DJ Angel, and a wonderful, very entertaining letter about an event you´ll never forget in your lifetime!:clap::clap:[/quote']Happy to share with you, Christine. I've said this before - we were on a mission when it came to seeing Don. Lucky for us, DJ was in our area racing, golfing, and then filming Nash Bridges. I'm so thankful for all the fun we had seeing Don:happy: