Don Johnson ~ OPT San Francisco Race April 7, 1990

DJAngel

I really like your stories!!Your pictures of the racing event look fantastic!Thanks a lot for sharing.I think it is fantastic he remembered you and your friends!

2morgen & coop - I think we really surprised him when he saw us in the audience of People Are Talking:) Ever after that we were his Angels:D

2morgen & coop - I think we really surprised him when he saw us in the audience of People Are Talking:) Ever after that we were his Angels:D

DJAngel!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks DJAngel for the article and for sharing this wonderful photos. You must be so happy and glad about all the wonderful times you had...

• 1 year later...

Wow, I've never seen this thread before. Amazing DJAngel - thoroughly enjoyed reading another one of your experiences & seeing photos. You have had such a string of good fortune with your meetings with DJ, but there was a obviously lot of effort and perseverence on your part as well, and I'm so glad it paid off! I really hope you get to meet DJ again sometime! By the sounds of it, I'm sure he would love to meet you again as well! Very cool :cool:

DJAngel - the design on that brochure is sheer early '90s goodness. (The early '90s were just an extension of the '80s, artistically speaking.) Diagonal text, crisp colors on predominant black background, a "scan" blueprint of the watercraft. Lest anyone forget, Don Johnson was the biggest star of that time.