Miami Vice Quotes

timm525

I remembered the scene, but i didn't remember the charater and the episode, so i had to check it out.Is it Juan Carlos Silva in "Junk Love"?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah well done Markwey, u got it mangNext Quote"....nutcase with an attitude problem"Ch&Ep pleaseThis should be really easy guys!Later

• Administrators
Yeah well done Markwey' date=' u got it mangNext Quote"....nutcase with an attitude problem"Ch&Ep pleaseThis should be really easy guys!Later[/quote'] Taxi scene. Sonny to Margaret in Prodigal Son.

• Administrators

Nico Arroyo to Crockett after the car chase in "Bought and paid for"

Yep! :thumbsup::clap:Next Word(s)"through school"Name the character and ep. please.

• Administrators

Yep! :thumbsup::clap:Next Word(s)"through school"Name the character and ep. please.

Eddie Kay in "When Irish Eyes Are Crying""She's just workin' her way through school" (referring to the Asian girl who picked Sonny's pocket)

• Administrators

Eddie Kay in "When Irish Eyes Are Crying""She's just workin' her way through school" (referring to the Asian girl who picked Sonny's pocket)

Yep! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

In the teaser of Walk Alone where one of the girls whispered something in Sonny's ear to where he respond "where did you learned this from high school"Later

There is also "I bet you did drama in high school".In No Exit it is said by Crockett to the young cop who should be swapped with Dupass at the airport and is then replaced by Tubbs.

There is also "I bet you did drama in high school".In No Exit it is said by Crockett to the young cop who should be swapped with Dupass at the airport and is then replaced by Tubbs.

that line always makes me laugh :)

• Administrators
In the teaser of Walk Alone where one of the girls whispered something in Sonny's ear to where he respond "where did you learned this from high school"Later
the quote is probably right' date=' but the scene is from "Cuba Libre" i think.[/quote'] Right quote but Jimmy is correct on the ep. :thumbsup:Good double team.

Don't know why i was thinking about Walking Alone, thx for that one Jimmy!Next Quote:"Knowledge Is Power"Character and Episode plse.

• Administrators

Next Quote:"Knowledge Is Power"Character and Episode plse.

"The Candy Man"Adonis from Dutch Oven.