Scarab MV edition in Sweden

cigarette

Boat is in Sweden

A very good-looking boat - :happy::happy:Where´s the place where the boat is ???

Country is Sweden Europe, not to far from me, Im living in Norway. The only Scarab Ive seen here is the one that was used as Camera boat.

• 6 months later...

Are you in Melbourne Florida still?I run my 38KV sometimes out of Cocoa Beach, I live just north of Orlando. I know of several guys looking for MV edition KV's...I have one of the only ones in Central FLorida.

too much money to import it back to the united states ill just find something comparable here

There are two Miami Vice Scarabs I know of for sale, one in New Jersey and it's still listed on Craigslist (will need some TLC and a good survey) and another one that I would JUMP at if I didn't already have one, is located in Oklahoma, you can see a pic of it on Offshore Only under the Scarab section.

• 3 weeks later...
Are you in Melbourne Florida still?I run my 38KV sometimes out of Cocoa Beach' date=' I live just north of Orlando. I know of several guys looking for MV edition KV's...I have one of the only ones in Central FLorida.[/quote']yes i am still here in melbourne sonny-crockett why what do you have in mind? i just sold my 25 pantera last year i have been without a boat since but i am still looking i am partial to the flatdeck boats a good 377 or 38 kv would be nice or a scarab III i have also seen a couple of scarab ninjas i wouldn't mind owning also have been looking at top guns or a mistress top guns arn't cheap either

• 3 months later...
Its here in Norway' date=' but asking prize is to high for me about 100 000usd[/quote']Hey, i remember this boat from many years ago when it came to south norway from the show.. Do you have a link to an advertisement? Or any pictures of the boat? 100 000 usd didn`t sound so bad...

I know the boat that is in Tulsa.completely stock boat, no mods. Might want to upgrade the power, mine has 500EFI Merc with Bravo's now and pushes 75+ MPH