Uploading Photos

timm525

• Administrators

Cooooool,No more photobucket. No more lost pictures. No more big red "X"s.Cooooool

• Administrators

Today we will finish the "Photos" section.Then it's posible to upload your photos there. There wil be several albums and even a slideshow function.Or you can do it just the way you did.

• Administrators

That's great.That beats the "hosting site" with all the missing photos on .org when members left.A lot of the older threads don't make much sense with all the missing photos.Great job you guys/gals?

Photos into Posts ??Is it possible to copy and paste a photo into a Post and , if not, how cna I upload from my PC?Thanks

• Administrators
Is it possible to copy and paste a photo into a Post and ' date=' if not, how cna I upload from my PC?Thanks[/quote']Take a look over here

I was real happy when I saw I could upload a photo right from my computer. Of course I had to read the info first and then the browse popped up and went to the folder in my pictures. I clicked and found I could upload more than one, so cool. It was a pain to load to Photobucket or another site like it and then to copy and paste the IMG to get the photo...I love this way!

• Administrators

This doesn't mean you and Amber can go posting half naked pictures in the off topic section now.:D:D:D