John Diehl aka Larry Zito BOXING

cigarette

• 4 months later...

Diehl and Mickey Rourke both - could never understand an actor taking up boxing, and risk having their face rearranged, thereby also risk losing the acting as a career choice. Dumb.

Guest The Talk

John Diehl talked about his interest in boxing in the INTERVIEW :glossy: which was made by Ell.a.

Is it true that you started a boxing career after Miami Vice?I was so bored with being in Miami 9 months out of the year and not doing much as “Zitoâ€. I took up boxing as a kind of hobby. I was always interested in the Sweet Science. But I never had any attention to make a career out of boxing.

@cigaretteGreat that you saved the article and the picture.:thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
Guest The Talk

Anyone Know How Many Fights He Fought?

As it looks like he only fought two (unverified): LINK'86 - Eugene Holly (cigarette's picture)'85 - Deboe Pickering (cigarette's newpaper article)On this site there is also a little bio which says that John Diehl trained at the 5th Street Gym on South Beach. Maybe his nickname "South Beach" does come from this incident...

I never seen photos of John Diehl fighting' date=' good thing you saved them![/quote']AHhhhh.....These photos are from MY personal collection. I have priceless amounts of photos and articles.CIGARETTE has copied my photos from .ORG several times without giving ME credit for MY articles.One more time, the articles are mine, and were copied from my SCRAPBOOK section from where I originally posted them on .ORG.Cigarette, you need to credit me from now on if your going to copy my pictures. It's misleading people to think that it's your stuff.It's not. It's mine.-COOP

Diehl and Mickey Rourke both - could never understand an actor taking up boxing' date=' and risk having their face rearranged, thereby also risk losing the acting as a career choice. Dumb.[/quote']It might improve Rourke's look.

• 10 months later...
  • 9 years later...