Episode magazines adds

cigarette

Great ads! I had forgotten that there was still some artwork then, and not all photographs, before everything was photo-shopped. Gina looks quite busty in those ads.When and why did they change the name of "The Savage"? Was it the PC crowd? Brings back memories. I remember looking at these ads and looking forward to see who was guest starring.

Interesting if you look at the artwork, many times, the artwork has actually nothing to do with what actually took place in the episode. Take a look.

That's right!...and there's even MORE things in the artwork that didn't appear in those episodes that the drawings are meant to represent.

are you having any luck finding any interviews there' date=' coop?[/quote']Any luck??I have MANY interviews to share with you! :thumbsup:I'm taking about 11 days off this week to work on some .ws projects.I'll fit some in for you.I haven't forgotten you! :thumbsup:

• Administrators

I'm taking about 11 days off this week to work on some .ws projects.

Wow, wish I had 11 days in my week! ;)

Wow' date=' wish I had 11 days in my week! ;)[/quote']I meant I'm taking 11 days off starting this week.....You nut. :)

Any luck??I have MANY interviews to share with you! :thumbsup:I'm taking about 11 days off this week to work on some .ws projects.I'll fit some in for you.I haven't forgotten you! :thumbsup:

thankyou. thats great, i'll look foward to it. have a great 11 days off. :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

Could someone repost a large, clear scan of the one that reads "the style the action the colors the passion"? There is also another that reads "The cops gotta be cool" that I didn't see and would also like in a large clear scan. They both have those cool illustrative rendearings of the Daytona. Thanks! Hope to see them soon.