Episode magazines adds

cigarette

• 7 months later...

Cigarette, could I ask u a favor? For all the ads that you first posted up, could you tell me (or rather US) which episodes those are? It would be nice if you could tell us so then we know. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Could you tell me (or rather US) which episodes those are?

I will try ...060 The Savage.Eingefügtes Bild 062 Lend Me An Ear.045 El Viejo.Eingefügtes Bild 061 Theresa046 When Irish Eyes Are Crying.Eingefügtes Bild Don't know the first two' date=' the third one is 022 Lombard.044 Sons and Lovers.[img']http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/Scan0001-105.jpg 033 Back In The World or 047 Stone's War - I would say it's 047 Stone's War because of Sonny's hair style (S3).I guess: 010 Give a little, take a little.Eingefügtes Bild 034 Trust Fund Pirates.039 French Twist.Eingefügtes Bild 002 Heart of Darkness063 By Hooker By Crook.Eingefügtes Bild Don't know, something from S1 or 2.023 The Prodigal Son.Eingefügtes Bild 051 Shadow In The Dark.023 The Prodigal Son.Eingefügtes Bild

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Some more of these ads you can find here ---> click!Most of them are from the former treasure chamber vice-files.com.

• 5 weeks later...

A lot of these adverts are based off drawings or paintings. I wonder where the originals are now? Who has the artists original drawings?I'd kill to have a large scale poster of that Prodigal Son advert. That thing is bad ass!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Great articles.

I'm glad you like them.Once again' date=' they are [u']MINE!I cut out, and saved these in my LEGENDARY HUGE MIAMI VICE SCRAPBOOK over 20 years ago, and posted these on the "other" site originally. These were lifted, and posted here last July, and not by me.These are all from TV GUIDE.Once again, I gotta give credit, where credit is due.-COOP

It seems to me that FERRARIMAN and I both were adding stuff. There may be more if all my stuff wasn't copied. It's possible. In fact, I think so.

like i'm looking if anyone might have some old interviews or episode reviews other than what's already been posted? :rain:

I have an enormous amount of interviews and stuff in my LEGENDARY HUGE MIAMI VICE SCRAPBOOK.The problem is trying to find the time to do it. I've posted so much already. I've been adding stuff when I can.Is there some VICE actor, or some review you'd like to read so it can be my next post of such items?If so, who, or what.

• Administrators

I noticed some of my contributions in there too Coop. I've got more TV Guide adds and articles that I recently deleted from someplace else. I'll dig them out and post them.

I have an enormous amount of interviews and stuff in my LEGENDARY HUGE MIAMI VICE SCRAPBOOK.The problem is trying to find the time to do it. I've posted so much already. I've been adding stuff when I can.Is there some VICE actor' date=' or some review you'd like to read so it can be my next post of such items?If so, who, or what.[/quote'] I was thinking along the lines of interviews with Johnson, PMT and Mann discussing behind the scenes of the show. thanks..:baby:

• Administrators
Eingefügtes Bild"Hit List"Eingefügtes Bild"No Exit"Eingefügtes Bild"One Eyed Jack"Eingefügtes Bild"The Great McCarthy"Eingefügtes Bild"The Home Invaders"