Switek's appartment

Ell.a

• Administrators

I need the help of the very talented Miami location scouts now! :tasse_prost:I'm looking for the location of Switek's appartment. In "Made for Each other" it is listed as Oceanic Breeze Appartmens *sigh* what a nice name!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildSwitek's home appears again in "Hard knocks" and though the colors are different (salmon instead of blue) the staircase looks very familiar to me.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildIt's the same kind of balustrade - just turned the other way round. it might be the same adress, maybe just another entrance/stairway. Can you confirm this? Or are you able to locate the place in "Hard knocks"?

My Hat's off to you location aficionados. When I do get to Miami I hope we have a pretty complete Googleearth (or comparable) map.

Ell.a, glad that I could be of assistance.Sonny-Burnett, whenever you can make it to Miami, let us know. As a Miami Vice fan, you've got friends down here!