MiamiVice parties

cigarette

Eingefügtes BildSTORM - Miami Vice - Beach Party Mash Up 19/07/08STORM - Miami Vice - Beach Party Mash Up Saturday 19th July 08@ The Emporium, Coalville10pm – 4am 1 Double Award Winning Night / 2 Legendry Residents / The Best Atmosphere In The Country / 6 Hours Of Pure STORM / You – The Loyal Trooper1 Fuck Off Great Summer Party!!Summer’s here, the sun is shining and Storm is set to stir up yet another sizzling shebang of super-sized proportions.Following the overwhelming success of December’s 6 hour marathon, Garbo and Daley return on the 19th of July to deliver yet another marathon of party classics, hard house anthems and feel-good summer vibes! Forget the seriousness of modern day super-clubbing, as Storm’s award winning gruesome twosome take you on a journey through everything that’s fun about Hard House with their unmissable Beach Party Mashup. Miami Vice is the theme, so think Bermuda shirts for the guys, sexy bikinis for the girls and oversized sunglasses for everybodyIt’s Back:GARBO vs. DALEY (Exclusive 6 Hour Party Set)www.theemporiumuk.com / www.stormdsi.comTicket Price: Early Birds - £5 / Savers - £6.50 / Standard - £8 / More On The DoorTicket Hotline: 08700 600 100 or www.ticketweb.co.ukClub Info: 01530 815278 or www.theemporiumuk.comTravel & Hotels Information: Road: – www.theaa.com / Rail: www.nationalrailenquiries.co.uk or 0845 748 4950 / Hotels – www.enjoyengland.com & search CoalvilleJoin Our Online community at: www.stormdsi.com & www.myspace.com/stormemporium & www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12255382302

Eingefügtes BildEvent Info Host: HSF Terrace Fanclub Type: Party - Holiday Party Time and Place Start Time: Saturday, July 26, 2008 at 8:00pm End Time: Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 2:00pm Location: Ravintola HSF/ Aftersail Terrace Street: Itä Satama City/Town: Hanko, Finland

Eingefügtes BildEvent Info Host: Maxx Inc. Type: Party - Club Party Time and Place Start Time: Saturday, August 9, 2008 at 10:00pm End Time: Sunday, August 10, 2008 at 2:30am Location: To be determined City/Town: Delhi, ON Contact Info Phone: 4164284951 Email: eliteproductions@live.ca HOT! Miami Style! Beach party! Class! Lazer / Light show! Patio! DATE: Sat. August 9, 2008VENUE: To be determinedMUSIC: Miami House, Eurodance, Electro, Trance, Latin & Reggaeton.DJ: DJ Unlisted of Toronto--> has played in Ukranian festivals of Europe--> has spinned at Menage--> House/Trance/Electro club nights--> and from The Awakening 2DRESS CODE: Miami Vice (sharp) or Beach wear

SwedenEingefügtes BildEvent Info Host: Obban, Katta, Tilly och Kenzan Type: Party - Club Party Time and Place Start Time: Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 7:30pm End Time: Sunday, September 14, 2008 at 2:00am Location: Värmlands nation Street: Nedre Slottsgatan 2 City/Town: Uppsala, Sweden

Eingefügtes BildEvent Info Host: miami vice @baja Type: Party - Fraternity/Sorority Party Time and Place Start Time: Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 10:00pm End Time: Friday, April 3, 2009 at 4:00am Location: Baja beach club Street: Pipewellgate City/Town: Gateshead, United Kingdom View MapGoogleMapQuestMicrosoftYahoo Contact Info Phone: 07824992928 Hello everyone!!!!Thank you all so much for last week- we hope you had a great time!! The same goes for this week- write your names on the wall for birthdays and any + numbers. If you want to organise something for a birthday then e-mail us and we can sort something out.See you on fridayxxxxAfter the success of last weeks SCHOOL DISCO this week BAJA brings you the FRAT PARTY!!Vice City Returns this week for another action packed friday night..Following the massive success of our school disco last week Vice City Returns with a massive Frat Party!!Expect to see:Cheerleaders,Jocks,10ft Funnels,Drinking competitions on stage,KegsDrinks:£1 Sambucca/Tequila£1.50 Smirnoff Ice,Becks, WKD, Corona£2.20 Double Smirnoff,Jack Daniels, Gordons and Bacardi Plus Mixer!£2.50 Glass of Wine£3 Double Smirnoff and Red Bull£5.50 2-4-1 Cocktails£7.50 Bottle of Wine£30 Bottle of ChampagneMusic:MTV TRICK BABIES (MTV MASH UPS)Spinning the finest in Chart, R'n'B,indie, Club Classics, Chees, Electro and Breaks

Eingefügtes Bildhttp://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v261/214/64/1355021761/n1355021761_25244_9487.jpgEvent Info Host: FREUNDE DER NACHT! Type: Party - Club Party Time and Place Start Time: Saturday, August 16, 2008 at 11:00pm End Time: Sunday, August 17, 2008 at 5:00am Location: Mascotte Street: Theaterstr.1 City/Town: Zürich, Switzerland

Eingefügtes BildEvent Info Host: Crockett, Tubbs R and the krem gang Type: Party - Movie/TV Night Time and Place Start Time: Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 8:00pm End Time: Monday, July 21, 2008 at 2:00am Location: krem 8pm-2am Street: krem is @ 1750 N. Clark St. City/Town: Chicago, IL View MapGoogleMapQuestMicrosoftYahoo Contact Info Phone: 3129655777 Email: ryanbrooks7@gmail.com

Eingefügtes BildHost: Alex Type: Party - Club Party Time and Place Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 Time: 12:00am - 5:00am Location: Otto Zutz Street: calle Lincoln 15 City/Town: Barcelona, Spain

Great stuff cigarette.Hopefully more clubs around the world will get into it in regards to the 25th anniversary of the show next year.

• 9 months later...

A few years ago, I posted a thread about the "PAL" drinking game.You take a shot everytime Crockett says "PAL".The other article seems to make sure you get drunk no matter what episode of MIAMI VICE your watching.The one I posted you usually just get a buzz, and are still sober enough to understand the episode.

You take a shot everytime Crockett says "PAL".

What a game! :eek:Do you recommend it if I want to get drunk or is it better that I take a shot everytime Jack Bauer says "Dammit"?

Probably if I play with "Dammit" I will get seriously drunk.

The one I posted you usually just get a buzz' date=' and are still sober enough to understand the episode.[/quote']I wouldn't understand anything anyway. :)

A few years ago' date=' I posted a thread about the "PAL" drinking game.You take a shot everytime Crockett says "PAL".The other article seems to make sure you get drunk no matter what episode of MIAMI VICE your watching.The one I posted you usually just get a buzz, and are still sober enough to understand the episode.[/quote']Yeah, you could get seriously drunk following the guidelines in this game but I got a laugh about drinking a 6-pack every time Castillo smiles, which of course is pretty rare.

• 10 months later...

29.05.2010, Vice Party in Germany, Hannover!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildAt "Casa Blanca", in the Center of Hannover. More information on www.miamiviceparty.de!